Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Your purchases, LIVE!

July Fourth Major Signings For This Season Complete

Ronnie O'Sullivan bought for 17T and $132M

Plan here is to train him AMR and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Jet Hogan bought for 9T and $122M

Plan here is to train him DL and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Ivor Hardy bought for 50T and $104M

He is unusually the ONLY purchase made from the scout list since everything else was inadequate or good players in positions I didn't need. Plan here is to occasionally Power Train him and maintain a 7* rating for the next 3 seasons.

We were restricted to just 3 major signings this season and we still need a back up GK and Defender for this season only, We lost about $250M or so on those 3* players but we have just enough to buy our back-ups, there is no hurry to rush the purchases of these 2 players.
    fmldotcom and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Plan here is to train him AMR and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

Plan here is to train him DL and get him to 7* he gains over +100 on hard match practice giving us a 1:1 greens/skill points ratio.

He is unusually the ONLY purchase made from the scout list since everything else was inadequate or good players in positions I didn't need. Plan here is to occasionally Power Train him and maintain a 7* rating for the next 3 seasons.

We were restricted to just 3 major signings this season and we still need a back up GK and Defender for this season only, We lost about $250M or so on those 3* players but we have just enough to buy our back-ups, there is no hurry to rush the purchases of these 2 players.
    Ivor hardy

they all got SA, saves you 50 points
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by dalaur View Post
    39 quality when I purchased him and after a middle season:
    Attachment 4817

So I think it's a good acquisition because I needed a player like this for my team...
    i was joking, you only overpaid by little bit, it was a good buy, I just bought a player for 2x his price
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    they all got SA, saves you 50 points
    Yup, Good SA's too... Those were the picks of the Nordeus Gens this morning and I went for them both by bidding on both even though I only had $ to complete the sales of one of them before going into debt, I placed a token on another auction before the first auction ended to ensure I was in for the bidding wars for the players and I believe I got both players for a decent amount of tokens here.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yup, Good SA's too... Those were the picks of the Nordeus Gens this morning and I went for them both by bidding on both even though I only had $ to complete the sales of one of them before going into debt, I placed a token on another auction before the first auction ended to ensure I was in for the bidding wars for the players and I believe I got both players for a decent amount of tokens here.
    YAH I did that and went 34 million down the hole but sold few low valued players today and as I expected I got 20 mil back

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213