Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Successful without investing real money!?

Sure you can, with some skills and luck

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    LOL no. Number of greens to win 1* varies from player to player, depends of their growth which depends of age and value.
    nikolgiorgos wrote threads about powertraining so read his thread. Also you can ask him about his expireneces of powertraining and buying scouts because he does both. Btw. he already posted links of his threads
    Yes i know it depends players for green pack. So for your players you do with green pack, but for win 2 stars, how many green pack do you use for 1 player ?

Its not a problem if someone buy for having playrs, but it s just that i want to understand. Understand how is possible to have players with 9 stars ?! I pay sometimes and never possible to have players 9 stars so mybe there is one thing i don t understand...so i want you to say me how you do to have a lot of players with 9 stars?

3rd year winning since 2013 .. without spending a penny

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes i know it depends players for green pack. So for your players you do with green pack, but for win 2 stars, how many green pack do you use for 1 player ?

Its not a problem if someone buy for having playrs, but it s just that i want to understand. Understand how is possible to have players with 9 stars ?! I pay sometimes and never possible to have players 9 stars so mybe there is one thing i don t understand...so i want you to say me how you do to have a lot of players with 9 stars?
    20-25 green packs for 15 skill points
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    20-25 green packs for 15 skill points
    it does 120/125 green packs for 1 star and 200 for 2 stars!!
    impossible to me to have so much green pack every season!!

But it isn't all in boosters. Remember that every day of season you get 40% of condition which is a bit over 1000% for whole season, and that would be like you spent 60-70 boosters. That means your player should gain 40-50 skill points per season without bonus skill points (MOTM and friends gifts). And if you add on that another ~70 green packs, you get quite good growth. For me it was much easier to get boosters than to get tokens. For someone who gets easier tokens than packs, of course it is easier to use scouts.
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    But it isn't all in boosters. Remember that every day of season you get 40% of condition which is a bit over 1000% for whole season, and that would be like you spent 60-70 boosters. That means your player should gain 40-50 skill points per season without bonus skill points (MOTM and friends gifts). And if you add on that another ~70 green packs, you get quite good growth. For me it was much easier to get boosters than to get tokens. For someone who gets easier tokens than packs, of course it is easier to use scouts.
    40/50 skill points per season ???? only with enterntainment ?!! euh.... not for me!i win 15 per season maximum

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    40/50 skill points per season ???? only with enterntainment ?!! euh.... not for me!i win 15 per season maximum
    Yes, that is why such players are expensive and called fast trainers; their growth is significantly faster and value bigger than average player ones.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123