Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Pro
    Some patterns about possible fixed leagues is that I had a lot of leagues where I will face the numbers 2,3, 4 and 5 in the last 5 games of the league. Mostly the number 2 in the forelast game.

I had a season where I had a very bad start with loosing 4 out of 5 games against all odds (had by far the highest quality). I was almost ready to tank that season. As the season progressed I started to get a lot of players in the top 5 ratings. In the end the second half of the season were 12 wins and 1 tie and I won the league anyway.

I do have the feeling there are some fixed results. I have made subs for players that were dropping in ratings like mad. Made the sub and had to wait 12 minutes and still no sub but then the player got a straight red and was out of the game before the sub. A few days back I had a defender who was also dropping in ratings so I swtiched him out. The new player went from 6,5 to 5,1 in 3 minutes and got his first yellow. 5 minutes later he is at 4,5 and he gets the second yellow. So two yellows in 8 minutes.
    FC Dacia Terra and grubi125 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Some patterns about possible fixed leagues is that I had a lot of leagues where I will face the numbers 2,3, 4 and 5 in the last 5 games of the league. Mostly the number 2 in the forelast game.

I had a season where I had a very bad start with loosing 4 out of 5 games against all odds (had by far the highest quality). I was almost ready to tank that season. As the season progressed I started to get a lot of players in the top 5 ratings. In the end the second half of the season were 12 wins and 1 tie and I won the league anyway.

I do have the feeling there are some fixed results. I have made subs for players that were dropping in ratings like mad. Made the sub and had to wait 12 minutes and still no sub but then the player got a straight red and was out of the game before the sub. A few days back I had a defender who was also dropping in ratings so I swtiched him out. The new player went from 6,5 to 5,1 in 3 minutes and got his first yellow. 5 minutes later he is at 4,5 and he gets the second yellow. So two yellows in 8 minutes.
    This I never experienced before... Players have bad days, we all can say, but some things are programmed in my opinion. To it happened another thing: I had a league game and just see in the left top corner, objective accomplished and the red card with spit on it. After 5 seconds I get noticed that one of my mc gets a red card for spitting on a opponnent... Was this programmed or it's based on the other manager tactics? I guess we'll never know!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Red card are so commom now. Last season and this season my team are getting lot of red card. My thinking this game can be tune or programmed. Look at Mourinho FC from unbeatable to vulnerable this season so not a suprise if that can happen on bot team. Just my thought.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post

I had a season where I had a very bad start with loosing 4 out of 5 games againsp 5 ratings. In the end the second half of the season were 12 wins and 1 tie and I won the league anyway.

The leagues have always been set up like that as far as I can remember.
    The game 'chooses' the highest ranked teams and sets the fixture list so they will play toward the end of the season.
    Makes for a more exciting league if it works out.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I know I've read it somewhere but powertraining definately effects performance.
    I powertrained a lot of players but it seems to be correlated to the amount of greens used.
    The last time I trained a striker in my 2nd team G. Arnold. Used approx 100-130 greens on him to train him up to 102% from 79% or so.
    First 2 matches he got injured and received a red card. And our team got an unusual beat 1-5 against a 30% weaker opp the 1st match. 3rd was ok.
    Perhaps there is an optimum for training combined with matches played on one day as well.
    Could explain why 2nd matches on the same day are more difficult to win (with same squad, aprox same opp).
    Mythbusters of top eleven-img_3447.jpg
    Mythbusters of top eleven-img_3445.jpg
    Last edited by Robert79; 08-26-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Rookie
    I'm SURE a lot of this "Myths" are completely wrong!

- Grass quality decrease injury rates, that's very very very obvious! In the last 3 or 4 seasons I've had maybe 3 injuries in my team level 65. But in my low level team (less than 10) I have 8-10 injuries every season!!! Of course it's not a myth...

- Win bonus – Plausible ?? It's not a myth. But you have to use it well, not always. Just in the dificult matches. And it will work. Not a myth.

- Distribution of skill points matter? ...... I hope it must be said more than 2 years ago... Now it's really really obvious that it's VERY IMPORTANT to train players giving more importance in some abilities. 100% sure it's not a myth.

- Morale affects the performance of the players ????? That must be a joke... Morale is very important in this game. If a player is in red or orange in morale, he will not play in more than 40% of his real potential. 100% it affects the performance!

- "#97 Assistant manager saying that we need 2 training to be ready for the next game - rather Myth (but bonus may help)" Bonus may help??? Bonus is very important. You can win a team 20% higher than you very easy if you have everything in 10% and he has everything in 0%. You can't say that...

- "#137 You can't beat Mourinho's team - Myth. It's rare but if you have a high q team, maybe yes" That's another joke. I have never lost against Mou. You can't say that nikolgiorgos... Beat mou is very very easy in a lot of levels. It's true that for some people is dificult, but "if you have a high q team maybe yes"... You can't say that. And after saying the results in the Mourinho's competition you should delate it just now jajaja

Sorry for my English, I'm not very good with English and I didn't use google traductor, so it will have a lot of mistakes.

Nikolgiorgos, I'm really disappointed with this post... I expected much more from this. There are some that are fine, but it is that most are completely wrong nonsense that makes nothing have a minimum credibility.
    Last edited by grubi125; 08-26-2017 at 07:53 PM.

@ grubi 125 In the last ~10 seasons i had about 10-15 injuries,this season in 5 games i had 5 injuries,should i cut the grass lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@madflo hire a priest for 5 tokens to bless the field

@robert79 as for the power training affecting players performance I think it is a myth since I never experienced myself. I also think it goes against logic, you can train him all you want but if you use greens and have him at an optimal condition before the match then it's the same as before.
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    grubi I m glad you are so sure about those subjects as I suppose you can give me some answers. Sorry but know I have access only from mobile but when I ll return, I ll post some links and pics.

@kenotic. Please feel free to try it out yourself. Use 100+ greens on 1 day to powertrain 1 (ft)player (to add ~ 20%) And look at the performance of your total squad the game(s) after. I bet the outcome of the match(es) will be disappointing. Please let me know. Im very curious.

Anyone having disappointing results when playing 2 matches a day with the same 11? If I roulate players I dont have any problems.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast