Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: With Regards to team captains

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it means like even if a game developer admits that captainship it's for the fun of the game and you still believe that it's critical for team performance
    Yea I know, that is old news still

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    It's not a matter of believing, the influence of captain choice has soild evidence and could be proven scientifically, and indeed being proven by many managers who dared to try.

Since nord was not the people who originally developed the game I believe they do not understand the core game mechanics. Now this is a speculation.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's not a matter of believing, the influence of captain choice has soild evidence and could be proven scientifically, and indeed being proven by many managers who dared to try.
    hi Amani,
    as i can see, you like to play experimentally. Me too some times
    in this thread , it's my team Tigran, it's in Greek section but if you see the pictures, you 'll get the idea.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%A0%CE...tml#post374400
    The last one, #9 is now, from the middle of the season
    It's a team from taken over, lv2, with players norgens, veterans and low q for dropping the quality (for the cup).
    So far, has 27W-1D-1L. From today, I removed four players I had in Captains position.
    I 'm sending you (pm) my fb address so we can be fb and watch my team closely.
    There are also about 5 active members of the forum who are also fb friends (now with the cross of the servers in support), so also they can see my team and the results.
    So far, the team is going great, with good chances for the treble.
    If you study my team (as a fb friend) and you want me to use some other player (the worst ?) in captains position, I 'm waiting.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I try to pick a player with a bit of age and someone who is an MC or higher like AMC or ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    It's not a matter of believing, the influence of captain choice has solid evidence and could be proven scientifically, and indeed being proven by many managers who dared to try.

Since nord was not the people who originally developed the game I believe they do not understand the core game mechanics. Now this is a speculation.
    Of course they understand!

It's a Free-To-Play (also known as Pay-to-Win) type of monetizing application, and the secret of the game is precisely to keep people speculating.

Gamasutra - Chasing the Whale: Examining the ethics of free-to-play games

It's the first football manager in the history of games where game mechanics is intentionally secret and where the developers themselves intentionally launch confusing soundbytes to spread speculation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12