Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Tactics For Coward?

Tactics For Coward?

Yes, I am talking about Cup Manipulation. Is it tactics for cowards? I mean how can they feel so proud by beating lower level team? They are just fooling Game Engine by keeping lower star player at end of the season to get an easy draw. Then Game Engine will put him in That Cup where others manager has same quality team as him. Since you can't play cup where all 3 star or more lower star team plays Game engine will put him with lower level team.After that he will buy good quality players. If he has 98% quality then it will be 118% for 1 level below team, 138% if 2 level below him. I have seen some Manager who faced 3 or 4 level above teams than their level just because of club Manipulation.
    I mean they are just going face lower quality teams which are not very hard to beat. How can they feel proud for that? For sure there will no excitement for him of beating same quality team as him or little bit harder/lower. He cant enjoy those emotions.
    For me its Just Tactics for Cowards.
    khris and Albator1 like this.

Famous
    If you are using strong words, I can do the same. If you are posting this, it is probably that you have lost in cup semi-finals. Yours is a tactic for losers. You do what you want in life, I do not judge you. What I do (and others in my case) is to adapt my behaviour to a given situation. As long as I do not break the rules, I do what I think is best for me and will give me a better opportunity to win. I have no shame to say that I prefer winning than losing. I am not "proud" (that's a word I hate utterly). I have already done cup draw manipulation and lost. I have won the cup 3 times without manipulation and even this does not make me "proud". You know the facts, you know what you can do or not. It's not an hidden trick. You may choose to do it or not. But please, do not judge us!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-12-2016 at 10:55 AM.
    khris, bizcliz and gogs67 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

It is better to demand from Nordeus to enhance the cup draw so they are more fair, than opossing to managers that try to adjust their game to what they have been given.

I do not fix cup, and I was pretty happy when I won it opossing great teams.
    But I came to terms that sometimes cup may be impossible target.

If nordeus does not have plans to change this, I may adapt as well.
    gizzmo, Bunzo and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    If you are using strong words, I can do the same. If you are posting this, it is probably that you have lost in cup semi-finals. Yours is a tactic for losers. You do what you want in life, I do not judge you. What I do (and others in my case) is to adapt my behaviour to a given situation. As long as I do not break the rules, I do what I think is best for me and will give me a better opportunity to win. I have no shame to say that I prefer winning than losing. I am not "proud" (that's a word I hate utterly). I have already done cup draw manipulation and lost. I have won the cup 3 times without manipulation and even this does not make me "proud". You know the facts, you know what you can do or not. It's not an hidden trick. You may choose to do it or not. But please, do not judge us!
    Seems Like you do cup Manipulation. Suppose If I do VPN cheating then maybe I am not doing something wrong because In my country There are not too many ads/offer to watch/complete. Ofcource i lost cup Semi Final. But I beat him in first leg. Then he came with more stronger player than before. Which is annoying for 1 level below manager because you cant buy too many 6/7 star player in one day. Club Manipulation is the one thing I hate most. Nordeus should change this.

I also won 1st leg by 1-0 with help of Forum Members. Then what I lost 2nd leg by 4-0. Because his quality 10% stronger than before. He was atleast 15% stronger than me in first leg, In 2nd leg he was 25% stronger than. It isnt fair play for lower level team

Famous
    As you said, VPN is cheating and forbidden by Nordeus. Cup manipulation is not. That's a huge difference. You lost to a team one level above yours ? I beat 2 that were 2 levels above mine in cup this season. And I had "manipulated". So this is not the explanation. I never played a cup in 24 seasons where I was the highest level team.You'll always have to face better sides in cup: that's why it's exciting and that's why it's my favourite competition. You have right to ask whatever you like to Nordeus. In the meantime, I'll do whatever I can to maximize my chances without cheating.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    I like cup as multi-level competition, even though I usually eliminated in first or second round. But I also hope it will improve. Do you have any constructive suggestion?

For example, multiple level but pure random drawing, use transfer windows to fix team quality.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryForward View Post
    Seems Like you do cup Manipulation. Suppose If I do VPN cheating then maybe I am not doing something wrong because In my country There are not too many ads/offer to watch/complete. Ofcource i lost cup Semi Final. But I beat him in first leg. Then he came with more stronger player than before. Which is annoying for 1 level below manager because you cant buy too many 6/7 star player in one day. Club Manipulation is the one thing I hate most. Nordeus should change this.
    If i'm not mistaken, VPN cheating can get a team banned, whereas cup draw manipulation can't.

I do think that there should be a cap on the level gap between managers in the cup (3 level max?). That said, more often than not, when its a 1 level difference what's happening is its a manager that was inactive for a couple months, but still promoted, or played with a 3*/4* team to save tokens, so they could assemble a good team in a future season. Those manipulating the cup draw are usually 3-5 levels stronger than the rest of the competition.
    Level 40 Manager

There is difference between beating two level above team who has same qualty as you & 1 or 2 level above manager who has way better quality team. I have also beaten above level team Before. I even beat One level above team in this Cup Semi Final too. But As I said He came with even stronger team than 1st leg. you just cant buy Too many 6/7 star players in one day. Unless you buy tokens
    Albator1 likes this.

I am not expert but Cup Manipulation isn't fair play for lower level Managers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast