Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Bring Back the Old League Draw System

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    A more simple phrase...PAY TO WIN!!!
    But that is what many people say... go against the logic, if you put 10 or 14 players that can pay to win 4 will finish in top 4 and 10 will feel like they lost a season... I believe in a system that, if have to have competitions full of actives, or are another type of competitions, or are for example doing of the CL the most hard competition by doing leagues with 4-5-6 actives max. that can be strong and create CL's really of a high Quality... not CL's that have league winners of 1-2* because inactive abandoned teams are in the same league group and somebody have to win despite have a amount of 1-2-3* max.

Well, we've talked about that.... the system goes really against the target, if the target is make players pay to win...

LOLO

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But that is what many people say... go against the logic, if you put 10 or 14 players that can pay to win 4 will finish in top 4 and 10 will feel like they lost a season... I believe in a system that, if have to have competitions full of actives, or are another type of competitions, or are for example doing of the CL the most hard competition by doing leagues with 4-5-6 actives max. that can be strong and create CL's really of a high Quality... not CL's that have league winners of 1-2* because inactive abandoned teams are in the same league group and somebody have to win despite have a amount of 1-2-3* max.

Well, we've talked about that.... the system goes really against the target, if the target is make players pay to win...

LOLO
    It's more like a betting website to win pixels of images on the screen.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Hope Nordeus red this post !

Please Nordeus bring back old league draw system cause you will lost many players in the next month believe me !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Hope Nordeus red this post !

Please Nordeus bring back old league draw system cause you will lost many players in the next month believe me !
    The forum played large role in removing the "new transfer market" (only small portions of the market with limited 5* players are shown) last year, so we can hope that this will happen again and the new league draw system will be gone with the community's support.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I started a post about the new league draw, before 4-5 seasons, I keep watching how it's going on and I can assure that's not the 14 squad quality that counts (as the Cup). It's a mix of team quality, activity of the managers (buying/earning sources, using them to build the team, watching the games) and making a guess, maybe it's also this fb app Bragbook , the ranking of the managers in top eleven.
    I also noticed two more changes in the game, which started about the same period.
    One is the bad performing of the STs and the other is great performances of GKs. It's very common to see a GK that have 5-6 saves in a game.
    It's like they wanted to make the game more unpredictable (someone is a fan of Premier League ).
    As Khris mentioned before, this is not a "pay to win" trick because this way semi-abandoned or non-active managers promote by this system.
    It's not that they don't have the ability to have some competitive team or some hopes for have some success. I also playing with a 35T team and without extra sources I manage to keep a 4-5* players team every season and be competitive.
    So, those players chose to play that way and they 'll never be "customers" of nordeus.
    Active managers who are paying or using sources or they are active, get punished with the new system because even if they have 6* teams, they cannot win a trophy or they are in danger not even to promote in the next league.
    So, what they 're doing ?
    Leave the game, stop spending or tanking.
    As I do this season with my first team. I want to be competitive and go for the title. I did it the previous seasons but it was to tired, I 'm out of sources and it's boring to play continually against 5-6* teams.
    So, this (and maybe the next season too), I 'm tanking, without spending anything.
    So, why nordeus is earning by this ?
    The old players and forum members know that nordeus isn't very quick in reaction, so we 'll have to wait for some period till they realize that they 're loosing money and customers.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-20-2015 at 10:59 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Totally agree. This should be fixed. I have about 15 good active managers playing at my level, which is 35 and top of the server and we are almost all drawn together in the same league. This is more like Champions league but unlike any football league in the world
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Totally agree. This should be fixed. I have about 15 good active managers playing at my level, which is 35 and top of the server and we are almost all drawn together in the same league. This is more like Champions league but unlike any football league in the world
    There are no such breathing space as well, or even matches where teams can be rotated. Nordeus may earn money from PACKS or something like that as well too.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    There are no such breathing space as well, or even matches where teams can be rotated. Nordeus may earn money from PACKS or something like that as well too.
    Every game is like a CL final

Famous
    First, I agree purpose of this post - bringing back old league system.

Second, I agree that changes in league drawing aims for earning more. This is reasonable for profit making business. But it is important to make the game fair. Grouping managers who are eager to pay in order to stimulate they pay even more is not proper. They have right to make changes to earn more e.g. charging service charges on anything like tactic changes, ticket price changes, etc. These are at least fair.

Third, I suggest managers who want to win do not try to win through paying more and more in each season. If you pay more and more every season, you will be grouped with stronger opponents until you reach the highest quality league in that level. In contrast, if you maintain similar relative team quality in each season, you will not suddenly group with stronger teams. Usually the opponents will have similar relative quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12