Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Bring Back the Old League Draw System

Bring Back the Old League Draw System

Because the CL now is destroyed if you put teams by quality, and you have to see how you are in a +1 level CL, wih a amount of 1*-2* teams that obtained a passport for this competition without logic.

Ive seen just now the league draws and again, full 5*, some 6* and maybe 1 of 4*....

The last thing that need a competition like the League is put groups of good teams, Ive talked many times of ma opinion after I did the OMA Leagues. The worst you can do when you have 10,12 or 14 actives and with options to a title is to do like the song said... an "all together now".

1st because don't haave logic and the teams that have Q.'s of lower stars have access to CL.

So is irreal because in any real league you see more than 3-4-5 or maybe 6 teams that are really better in terms of quality in a league of 20.

And 3rd, because is tireful, have hard matches, all hard matches, when some times we maybe can not play, when we know that against 2* teams the "troll results" exists so, is tireful, when the CL is +1 level and the Cup +4/5 every season so, with a market advantadge for others, and now you have to deal with a league calendar that have no days of rest, with lower teams that can give you some rest during season.

As a player I have to say that is a bad model to manage the teams, and to do something logic, fair and reasonable.
    That's why I open this thread, I've been part of Top Eleven for near 3 years with Bayern, I've played in 2011 during season 17-18, and we've suggested changes that the 3 competitions need to do things more fair, and too, changes of model, to do not have a repetitive game, maybe creating targets or so, but, focus it in different way.
    Here just I, would like for a different League draw system, just to start.
    Last edited by khris; 12-15-2015 at 02:03 AM.
    pnr8555, Duncton, t11_fan and 4 others like this.

I agree.

This really hurts both players and Nordeus alike, and this MUST be fixed.
    valve16, t11_fan and Brian Dang like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Seriously funny..the league this time is too scary...my league included 5 double champions..included myself...8 champions for last season leagues...even 3 won the cup...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Seriously funny..the league this time is too scary...my league included 5 double champions..included myself...8 champions for last season leagues...even 3 won the cup...
    I know your feeling.

Anyway, let's make this one as viral as possible. Remember how Siddharth makes the difference in removing the new market.
    Brian Dang likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    tomorrow, i am going to match the team i face in last CL group -.- draw the same team in my group...and also meet in first game =.=
    btw, right now the sub system also has problem.... i just made one sub...and wanna to made another one... the system to me "too many sub"!!!
    i wanna to made a sub to change the formation and i can't because of this!!!

Bring Back the Old League Draw System-screenshot_2015-12-14-21-55-51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because the CL now is destroyed if you put teams by quality, and you have to see how you are in a +1 level CL, wih a amount of 1*-2* teams that obtained a passport for this competition without logic.

Ive seen just now the league draws and again, full 5*, some 6* and maybe 1 of 4*....

The last thing that need a competition like the League is put groups of good teams, Ive talked many times of ma opinion after I did the OMA Leagues. The worst you can do when you have 10,12 or 14 actives and with options to a title is to do like the song said... an "all together now".

1st because don't haave logic and the teams that have Q.'s of lower stars have access to CL.

So is irreal because in any real league you see more than 3-4-5 or maybe 6 teams that are really better in terms of quality in a league of 20.

And 3rd, because is tireful, have hard matches, all hard matches, when some times we maybe can not play, when we know that against 2* teams the "troll results" exists so, is tireful, when the CL is +1 level and the Cup +4/5 every season so, with a market advantadge for others, and now you have to deal with a league calendar that have no days of rest, with lower teams that can give you some rest during season.

As a player I have to say that is a bad model to manage the teams, and to do something logic, fair and reasonable.
    That's why I open this thread, I've been part of Top Eleven for near 3 years with Bayern, I've played in 2011 during season 17-18, and we've suggested changes that the 3 competitions need to do things more fair, and too, changes of model, to do not have a repetitive game, maybe creating targets or so, but, focus it in different way.
    Here just I, would like for a different League draw system, just to start.

saints words...i've same league..too difficult all teams have 6-7 stars players ,there is not a team with 1 player 4 stars...champions league there 33 level teams and i'm 32.. i want randon draw come on...
    to complete champions and league use 1 or 2 computer team but change something please!! i know all my opposites ,there are always the same teams...boring

Personally, I don't see what the issue is...

Bring Back the Old League Draw System-s30-l26-league-initial.jpg
    Bring Back the Old League Draw System-s07-l07-league-initial.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Personally, I don't see what the issue is...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S30 L26 League Initial.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	59370
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S07 L07 League Initial.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	59371
    Think about a league of the best teams from the "Big Five" countries: England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain playing together in one league.
    t11_fan likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    The purpose of this change I believe also be coz Profit-oriented..

Now they think about the other way to make money from all managers/players..becoz most of us now get used to with our success so if we do not finish top 4 or something like winning championships..we will eager to invest more tokens/packs meant REAL CASH INVOLVED...

They are very smart when put all champions at the same table or the top 4 in league enter next year CL with higher level...so money money money..thats main purpose that TOP 11 wanna lead us to...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    The purpose of this change I believe also be coz Profit-oriented..

Now they think about the other way to make money from all managers/players..becoz most of us now get used to with our success so if we do not finish top 4 or something like winning championships..we will eager to invest more tokens/packs meant REAL CASH INVOLVED...

They are very smart when put all champions at the same table or the top 4 in league enter next year CL with higher level...so money money money..thats main purpose that TOP 11 wanna lead us to...
    A more simple phrase...PAY TO WIN!!!
    Brian Dang and t11_fan like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast