Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As the season is getting near to end, it's time to sell those two nego list players.
    I had them for 16-17 days but got only silly 0 or 1 T offers.
    Sad for the game

Attachment 84758
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    LOL thats a nice name, Nik, for seven tokens is yours.
    Question: Why dont you sell them on 1st day of the next season? One of my negos didnt get sold this season (had only a 3t offer), so even keep him locked at 79% and only train.
    Wait... the potential buyer could think that the 7 tokens are those that are required to make the bid, that is the 7 tokens that goes to Nordeus.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

The main problem with negotiations is the amount of tokens that goes to Nordeus. Many users might be offering what looks like 0T or 1T to you, but they are putting like 7-10T for that offer, which is already a decent amount for the buyer's or offering user's side. Sure some users can be annoying with their repeated 0T offers, but in some cases you can see that the user has increased his offer; you will see that the amount of cash has increased. On the owner's or seller's side, 0T-3T might not be much, even 5T, but 3-5T, when offered by user that wants the player is 3-5T + the absurd amount of tokens that go to Nordeus. So, don’t blame the users; blame Nordeus.

In the past, I got lots of 0T offers too, but I also got a few 1T offers and one even increased his bid to more tokens after I rejected his offer.

I did not want to sell him before my team finished some important matches as there was no cover for the DC position in my team. This player, a token academy DC, was finally sold via negotiations later to another user. In the end, sold him turned out to be mistake as I struggled to find a DC that has some qualities I was looking for the following season while this DC had them (he needed only quality boosting by training; he even got a good rating for the only match he played). Also, despite buying other DCs, my team conceded a lot of goals, indicating that something was wrong at the back. So selling players via negotiations, even those that have lower quality can be a mistake at times, especially If the player has the potential to succeed at the club.

A Player Sold For 13T Via Negotiations

I had only one player for DR, DMR and MR during a period in a season. During that season, I was put into a situation where I had to use a formation consisting of a DR and an MR. I was in the market for a DR as I wanted to move the player that was playing at DR to MR – the only position that he had when he was bought, so let’s say his natural position, but I could not get the type of player I wanted despite spending several hours watching that new auction market. I bought an MR, that too early in the morning (2-5 A.M) after having spent hours and hours watching the lists, but he did not play up to expectations at MR despite having the necessary attributes to be a very good MR (and DR and DMR too, and hence had the potential to become a DR/DMR/MR as my other player). Later, I saw a DR that had some of the qualities I was looking for. The player was bought as a fast training, 5-star 18 y.o DR for relatively cheap in terms of tokens given the inflated market. The initial plan was to use him at DR position that same season for some certain matches where I thought using the DR/DMR/MR player at MR would be better. But it did not go according to plan, and instead the DR was kept as a cover and also as a player for the future. The player started training for a new position – DMR. He completed his new position, and reached the 79% mark next season. I got a 13T negotiation offer for him; I accepted given that it was good business. But 13T for the seller is 13 plus the absurd amount of tokens asked by Nordeus, which could have been around 35T in total for the buyer to pay. That is a lot.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Kto
    Although I think the nego system isnt as great, it is not an excuse to offer 0-1T many times in a row, it just shows the stupidity of the buyer, Im sorry. Blaming Nordeus can be a good sport, besides it.
    I buy this way only players with low grey skills, I value those 99% players (if young) much higher than 116% scouts for 69T, but never spent more than 20T

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @kto
    Question: Why dont you sell them on 1st day of the next season?
    because I end the season with 14 players (7 high q and seven low q, 1-2*) for the next draw

@Tactician
    Wait... the potential buyer could think that the 7 tokens are those that are required to make the bid, that is the 7 tokens that goes to Nordeus.
    If someone at lv30 doesn't know how negotiations work, what can I say - lol
    I also changed the name to declare that I want to sell this player and I 'm active (cause nego don't work even if you want to buy a player. I 've made about 20-30 offers so far in my career and got only one response/player ).

negotiations don't work good, this is known.
    I have made a pack of suggestions here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ork-again.html

but I don't believe anything will change
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    So today I get an 8 token offer. Yeah! Associations works!
    No. The offer is for a 119% player. Boo.
    So the bidder is a level higher than me. We've in the same cup and champions league draws over the last few seasons.
    I know he's a level higher than me, he knows I'm a level lower than him, he knows that I know that he knows.
    So I do him the favour of returning him his tokens straight away. Thanks, but no thanks.
    Straight back at me with 13 tokens. Ok. He's serious, but still, no thanks.
    Again straight back to me with 20 tokens! Cheers mate, but really, I don't want to sell.
    Aaaaaand yet again, a fourth offer inside 2 minutes. But 20 tokens again.
    Sorry mate but I wouldn't accept 20 tokens half a minute ago so what do you think will have changed? My player is trained down until the morning so you can now wait for your tokens back.
    He would have been paying around 50 tokens to buy my player. 21 years old, 119%. This is almost scout list/recommended players territory. And this is where negotiations breaks down. Any offer after 25ish becomes questionable for the buyer as the number of tokens spent is on a par with scout list/ recommended players. Whilst what could I have bought to replace this player with the 20 tokens I'd have received?
    Once upon a time negotiations worked fine for me, but nowadays it's just another token grab from Nordeus. 50%+ opening cut is just too much.
    nikolgiorgos and HoofDaddy like this.

You know, at the end of the season sometimes I sold 119% players (not in nego, in the simple tm, to lower my quality) but at the beginning of the season ??
    to buy what with those 20 token, a simple 95% player ?
    Altiplano likes this.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

As I did gain a lot of experience selling my players on negotiations, I thought I share my thoughts here in this thread.

So far I sold around 50-60 players through negotiations since the new transfer market. How? Because I always swap these 55-59% 3 star players and 75%-79% upon to the age of 20 (older only if 3 positions or SA) for quick profit.
    It's a really good business for me and I provide other players with good young players, which otherwise would just be deleted through the market.
    I always have 4-6 of such players in my squad, which also boosts my training level as well.

I try to don't waste to much time waiting for a good offer. If I get 6 or 7 tokens for a really good 3* player, maybe 18 with SA, its fine because generally I only spent 1T on him and by selling him, I make space to do the procedure again with another player.
    So my advice is to not be too greedy. If you sell 4 players for 4T profit each in 2 days its better than waiting a long time for a 16T offer on a phenomenal player.

This season I sold so far:

ST AML AMR 19 years old without SA for 10 tokens
    DC 23 years old without SA for 5 tokens
    ST AML 19 years old without SA for 6 tokens
    DL 19 years old with defensive wall for 7 tokens
    DL 29 years old with defensive wall for 3 tokens (was one of my players rotating out)
    DR DMR MR 23 years old without SA for 3 tokens (also one of my players rotating out of the team)

So as I bought all of these (except for my own former players) for 1T we're looking at 24T profit in 4 days. At the start of the season it's a lot easier though to get even 5-6 tokens for mediocre players. So for example the DC 23 years old.

Again, the players you buy should ideally be younger than 21.
    Also you have to look for certain positions that are easier to sell than others. I've made the following experience:

GK - Not recommended, sells poorly
    Defenders - Double or triple position sells really good. Single position DC is solid, DL and DR only recommended with SA. DC/DMC combination is okay.
    Midfielders - Stay away from single positions except MC. AML/AMC and so on sell really quick. Also things like DMR/MR/AMR don't sell too good.
    ST - Sell really good, especially when they have any SA or are ST/AML and so on.

I hope this helped you a bit and I didn't forget important things. Also I'm quite far in the game on level 41. So all players cost the same and I have plenty of money to be spent. And the managers in the levels below me are also quite eager, which means, they probably spend more tokens than players in level 1-20.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, the pic is interesting () but if you won't offer at least 5 tokens , you 'll get nothing

Attachment 84062
    interesting tips but I have my regular 0 token customers

Zero T negotiation offers-nego-0t-var-again.jpg

Now they're coming in pairs...

Zero T negotiation offers-dr-charlie-howell-0t-offers.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast