Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Manipulation

You spend or not, as long you have a good team then prepare to lower your emo at next season.

Better team = hard life at next season, +4 / +5 level Cup and also play with 5*-6*-7* team at League, and if you follow your ego then you will spend more coz not all person can accept LOSE, they all want WIN, no matter what.
    So, not game engine make you spend more, but your EGO

Win - lose - draw doesn't matter as long you can enjoy game.
    Game was made for killing time and for fun, not mean to make you more stress, but if you stress because game this mean you take game too serious

CMIIW

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    You spend or not, as long you have a good team then prepare to lower your emo at next season.

Better team = hard life at next season, +4 / +5 level Cup and also play with 5*-6*-7* team at League, and if you follow your ego then you will spend more coz not all person can accept LOSE, they all want WIN, no matter what.

Game was made for killing time and for fun, not mean to make you more stress, but if you stress because game this mean you take game too serious

CMIIW
    Yeah, my bad. I took it too serious. I wanted to to win. This is how Nordeus can take away my tokens.

Famous
    I do not defend for Nordeus. I believe that T11 is designed design to encourage token buying. It is possible they have system function to manipulate results as legend queen said. But I believe that some unsuccessful team story are result that some managers rely too much on improving team qualities and insist to use high quality players.

Low quality players with good form always out-perform good quality bad form players. In my opinion, a good team is competitive and can find a way to survive under adverse situation. High quality players are more likely to play but they can be replaced by backup low quality players if they are in bad form. On the other hand, every team have bad days. Sometimes, they may be out performed by opposite teams which are looked weaker. They must find a way not to fail in such matches. Failure can continue if they are not properly handled. After a bad loss, I should make some changes to avoid failure continue. Most players cannot maintain good performance all the times. Even the best players, sometimes they should be benched for a few matches to facilitate well performing in long term. In general, I believe there should be some methods to fix bad performances of teams which are used to be good. Certainly, the success target should be always champions in case the competitors are also strong.

In fact I think Nordeus is not too aggressive to maximize tokens buying. They can find some ways to get rid of most teams which do not pay for several years AND can challenge the token buying teams. Then the game will be full of competitive teams. Then token buying teams must pay more to be successful. At the same time, Nordeus can reduce server maintenance cost and time. Well, this is not my suggestion.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-21-2015 at 06:03 AM.
    legendqueen and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post

CMIIW
    This is how I view it.

My team has been thrown into a 6 star League so it's quite difficult. I might not win the League this season but the harder the test, the harder the lesson. I'll learn a lot this season.

When I lose a match, I look at what I could of done as a player to win the match.
    - maybe I could of been a bit more cautious/aggressive in attack?
    - maybe I played a weak formation?
    - maybe I was just unlucky?

I ignore the need to spend to replace certain players. I'll take a 4* with 8-8-9-9-8 form over a scout with unknown form any day.

Thank you guys for your posts here, they help us to understand that think ,if we spend we`ll don t have result , contrar the game make us to spend more and more.
    For me was the same, I`am just level 14 manager , 13 Club with 4 club managed,last season i was 1st , the next season( this season) i was thinking it s ok to spend some tokens to have a bigger teams beacause all teams form league was with very strongs team.
    So i buy one time 80 tokens..i spend them veryy fast because my team was very old and low stars..after i fihinis tokens, was not enough to buy all players i need, and the problem was, all the players i get was verry easy (don t get in bidding wars) 1 , 2 or 3 token...and i remai with balance low, like -189 m..so i was forced to buy some tokens again to complete the balance, ok, but some tokens was left, so i get in transfers again, and after again i was with budget low.....i start the league, but nothing don t was like i expecting with a high team, rating of 82 stars of my team..every match with the new team was very deasapointing, i play in 3 competition, morale was good,win bonus and formations i tried before and have excelent result, so i try any difereent formation, i study my opponent every time i look it for counter formation( if is this real) , log in this game hour by hour to try and think diferent formation,transfers......
    So i buy again tokens.
    I spend like 240 tokens for my team in almost a week..to get not result, i have 1 win in league with 4 defeats in a row.
    The game its more and more hard by spending...i see that,so i say ( f..k i don t play it anymore, or i brake my lapotop or my phone ) its ridicol...thank you guys , it s more sucessuful i have you all here on this forum..it s more helping than spending tokens ) ...

Look at this match from today ( first match with him was win by me with 0-2 at his home, with a team weaker than this from now ,,make me to look so ridicolous ,knowing i spend a lot for my team...and this team,( maybe abandoned , not everyday signer like me) beat me so easily home..with a ridicol formation! SOORY FOR MY ENGLISH!
    Manipulation-capture-20151221-145307.jpgManipulation-capture-20151221-154910.jpgManipulation-capture-20151221-155004.jpg
    legendqueen likes this.

Famous
    Thank you for this thread. But I think the answers do not go to the point.
    You are suggesting legendqueen not to buy tokens. But this is not the issue: Nordeus SHOULD give an advantage to those who buy !
    Here we find many people complaining that they have bought tokens and still lose.Where is Nordeus interest there ?
    I have a huge amount of tokens. But I just bought 2-3 % of this amount. Actually, in this game, I spend 95% of my time farming tokens. But what I see is this: the more I spend tokens, the more my life is made difficult. For 3 seasons in a row, I have a first week with more losses than wins.This against weaker sides.
    Suddenly comes a burst of victories without me making any changes to my team. This is just silly. When a weaker side beats you, you call that a troll resut. But these are not troll results in my case, just a pattern.
    I see many threads coming on the forum about results being set before the game. And I am starting to believe this is true. And this would be a major cheating by Nordeus. I played so many games the last two seasons against much weaker, half abandoned teams. Manager absent off coure.I could try wathever I wanted during the game, nothing changed: more shots, ridiculous ball possession, still l I lost. Just as if the game were deliberately aiming at me. And I shoud not say me, I should say people like me. Nordeus should love me, I spend 3-400 tokens per season. And please do not tell me: stop spending.I just do not believe that you could be winning at this game without tokens. By the way, "winning" means to me being a treeble candidate. Not winning the league one season out of 2.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-22-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    Brian Dang and legendqueen like this.

So because you buy tokens you should be competing for the treble and because you're not that's nordeous' fault?

Yes, you're right. You should be competing for the treble with 400 tokens. If I had 400 tokens I'd be laughing.

Everyone always looks to blame the game but in truth, it's mostly their inexperience.

Famous
    Amen you great one

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You are suggesting legendqueen not to buy tokens. But this is not the issue: Nordeus SHOULD give an advantage to those who buy !
    Here we find many people complaining that they have bought tokens and still lose.Where is Nordeus interest there ?
    I have a huge amount of tokens. But I just bought 2-3 % of this amount. Actually, in this game, I spend 95% of my time farming tokens. But what I see is this: the more I spend tokens, the more my life is made difficult. For 3 seasons in a row, I have a first week with more losses than wins.This against weaker sides.
    Suddenly comes a burst of victories without me making any changes to my team. This is just silly. When a weaker side beats you, you call that a troll resut. But these are not troll results in my case, just a pattern.
    I see many threads coming on the forum about results being set before the game. And I am starting to believe this is true. And this would be a major cheating by Nordeus. I played so many games the last two seasons against much weaker, half abandoned teams. Manager absent off coure.I could try wathever I wanted during the game, nothing changed: more shots, ridiculous ball possession, still l I lost. Just as if the game were deliberately aiming at me. And I shoud not say me, I should say people like me. Nordeus should love me, I spend 3-400 tokens per season. And please do not tell me: stop spending.I just do not believe that you could be winning at this game without tokens. By the way, "winning" means to me being a treeble candidate. Not winning the league one season out of 2.
    HEHE..U should be the GREATEST ALL TIMES TREBLE CHAMPION with 3-400 tokens every season..

To be honest, i can be like that if i have just about 100 tokens every season...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-22-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loghin Marius Ionuţ View Post
    Thank you guys for your posts here, they help us to understand that think ,if we spend we`ll don t have result , contrar the game make us to spend more and more.
    ]
    I share your feeling it seems that your situation is worse than mine, wish luck will be on your side from now on. And take my advice: stop buying token, you will win gradually but won't get angry.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You are suggesting legendqueen not to buy tokens.....
    My point is not about whether to buy token or not, neither about several matches have ridiculous results. My point is to reveal the hidden game's mechanics to stimulate players who made 1 token purchase to spend their tokens and buy more from the shop.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast