Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Manipulation

Famous
    Smart manager is the one talk less and win more with his own effort...

A Game is always just a game.. It's all depend on each person's point of view...Some has money they wanna spend and killing the time..they can buy/sell/farm/train just like how in the real life the manager of the club want his club to be... The other dont have much cash so they think of the way how to play with minimum investment...

Nordeus end of the day is game-design profit company so it's very easy to understand of how they can make money out of players's pocket..Nothing wrong with that..

U can choose to play or leave..It's your own choice...

Here mainly many people just think of the game as the place to reduce stress after a hard working day or free time to relax...

So take it easy..nothing is free or no free lunch in this world...

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Amen you great one
    Bow to me you peasant!

I'm kidding. Look, having 300-400 tokens is useful. But is more than you need. If you want to be successful try buying 3 or 4 high value and wage under 21 year olds. Don't forget to look at their previous form. You might find a hidden gem. If he has form like 8-9-8-6-8 chances are he'll have similar form for you. Some players play better than others.

What I do is I find some young fast trainers, I make sure they perform and when I can I use green packs to train them. 180 greens will add a star and a special ability. These are the kind of players that last seasons and seasons.

Famous
    Good answer from you but honest I was a bit upset by your "experience" response. What I was saying (in this thread and others) is that I suspect a deliberate action made by Nordeus to force people like me (who spend lots of tokens - but not BUY in my case at least) to spend even more. What I said is that starting from 2 seasons ago, I go through the same "valley of despair" thing where I can hardly win a game. And, suddenly, I become unstoppable without changing a thing. Both periods are stupid I think. I rekkon a 7 star team should beat a 3-4 star one 99 % of the times. Not 50%. Specially when there is no manager there.
    I read the forum, I know the counter tactics. And when I don't, I play like my opponent, which should give the best team the edge. But seeing my in-game tactic just not doing anything make me mad. The other day I started defensive: after 30 minutes, I had 70% ball possession, 12 shots to 8 and was 0-2 down. Switched to normal, then attacking with pressing and off-side on. Result: 22 shots to 12 and 1-4 !! So not only the shot pattern remained the same, but I was destroyed in both configurations.
    By the way you said you'd laugh with 400 tokens but what would you do that I don't ? That should be interesting.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    You spend or not, as long you have a good team then prepare to lower your emo at next season.

Better team = hard life at next season, +4 / +5 level Cup and also play with 5*-6*-7* team at League, and if you follow your ego then you will spend more coz not all person can accept LOSE, they all want WIN, no matter what.
    So, not game engine make you spend more, but your EGO

Win - lose - draw doesn't matter as long you can enjoy game.
    Game was made for killing time and for fun, not mean to make you more stress, but if you stress because game this mean you take game too serious

CMIIW
    I completely disagree with that. No matter what you spend, the league is always going to be difficult as you'll face players of your level. I am not complaining against strong opposition (which is nice and exciting), I am complaining against silly results against weak, half-abandoned teams. We all know how to get a (seemingly) easier cup. But saying that we do not consider players who are doing exatly the same, so the result will not be as easy as expected. By the way, I hardly face any troll result in cup or CL. It is just league. I lost my last too cups (and it was logical). I won my last two CL (and it was logical all the same).

Good answer from you but honest I was a bit upset by your "experience" response. What I was saying (in this thread and others) is that I suspect a deliberate action made by Nordeus to force people like me (who spend lots of tokens - but not BUY in my case at least) to spend even more. What I said is that starting from 2 seasons ago, I go through the same "valley of despair" thing where I can hardly win a game. And, suddenly, I become unstoppable without changing a thing. Both periods are stupid I think. I rekkon a 7 star team should beat a 3-4 star one 99 % of the times. Not 50%. Specially when there is no manager there.
    I read the forum, I know the counter tactics. And when I don't, I play like my opponent, which should give the best team the edge. But seeing my in-game tactic just not doing anything make me mad. The other day I started defensive: after 30 minutes, I had 70% ball possession, 12 shots to 8 and was 0-2 down. Switched to normal, then attacking with pressing and off-side on. Result: 22 shots to 12 and 1-4 !! So not only the shot pattern remained the same, but I was destroyed in both configurations.
    By the way you said you'd laugh with 400 tokens but what would you do that I don't ? That should be interesting.
    I never intended to offend anyone only share my experience. And when I say inexperience I mean having a 7 star team with bad tactics isn't going to win you games. I am Level 26 so I'm not the most experience, I'm still learning new things everyday. I have noticed having a bad start and making changes is a lot harder to come back from. Also making too many changes can disrupt your team. Do you want advice for a base tactic and orders?

With 300-400 tokens, I'd do the same thing I do now. Buy fast trainers and train them. I might buy one or two scouts who look very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Just don't buy tokens, spend them wisely, don't rush for titles, and you'll be a happy person. Look at the Spurs.
    Spurs don't seem to be rushing to win a Title !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Spurs don't seem to be rushing to win a Title !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Well, I don't rush for titles either... Only do if I have a good chance, say in such a CL group:
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    What I said is that starting from 2 seasons ago, I go through the same "valley of despair" thing where I can hardly win a game. And, suddenly, I become unstoppable without changing a thing.
    I don't buy tokens, but the same thing happens to me. One day I'm struggling, the next I'm soaring. So it could be Nordeus' way to make you spend more, but it doesn't affect only those of us who spend money on this game.

I don't really believe it though. If anything, I'd say they wanted to make the game more realistic, with teams having good and bad periods. It's just that the balance seems to be a little off...

Both periods are stupid I think. I rekkon a 7 star team should beat a 3-4 star one 99 % of the times. Not 50%.
    I think you have a point there. At the moment it just feels too random. Having a strong team and using the right tactics doesn't seem to be as important as the current form of your team as a whole. Again, I'd say it's a question of balance.

On the other hand, I think it's still the most dedicated managers who spend the most time (and/or money) on building their team and tactics who perform best and win the most prizes. So it's not all about form.

One other thing is that I have been looking for an AML/ML since the start of this season and haven't found one yet. They're just pretty hard to come by (and no, I'm not going to buy a single token to get one ).

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    I think it's still the most dedicated managers who spend the most time (and/or money) on building their team and tactics who perform best and win the most prizes. So it's not all about form.
    True. That's the most important thing; I've said that time and again. Nothing can beat the pleasure of winning a trophy after putting so much time and effort.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Smart manager is the one talk less and win more with his own effort...

A Game is always just a game.. It's all depend on each person's point of view...Some has money they wanna spend and killing the time..they can buy/sell/farm/train just like how in the real life the manager of the club want his club to be... The other dont have much cash so they think of the way how to play with minimum investment...

Nordeus end of the day is game-design profit company so it's very easy to understand of how they can make money out of players's pocket..Nothing wrong with that..

U can choose to play or leave..It's your own choice...

Here mainly many people just think of the game as the place to reduce stress after a hard working day or free time to relax...

So take it easy..nothing is free or no free lunch in this world...

There as thin line between a game with known rules and a game which claims to be something but in reality is something else and messes with people mood because of the frustration it gives you when in reality it promised fun.

Especially when matches are simulated during the 3 minutes of blocked action before going inplay. Results are predetermined, it has been known for a long time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast