Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Final stats with the better ST with 20 matches 5 goals LOL

Season 75 - Are you ready?-t40-fin-stats2.jpg

In a very intense LEAGUE we finished in 4th place, all the teams had more or less the same quality
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Our ST Bessa won the triplete, is the 4th he wins LEAGUE top scorer title

From a 4* academy player to a 9* top player. He has everything to be the club all time top scorer, current record is 166 from the MC Colli.
    talisman, Tyltyl, motrin and 1 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Day 28 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers played at home against 7th place in their final match of the season. After a slow, even first half, the hosts upped the tempo after the break and scored twice through left-winger Nikolay Radev, heading home a free-kick by Andre Forsmark, and a brilliant bit of individuality by central defender Xavier Theresine.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-hl-round-26.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-ms-round-26.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-pr-round-26.jpg
    motrin and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In a very intense LEAGUE we finished in 4th place, all the teams had more or less the same quality
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	62180

Our ST Bessa won the triplete, is the 4th he wins LEAGUE top scorer title

Views:	37 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	62181

From a 4* academy player to a 9* top player. He has everything to be the club all time top scorer, current record is 166 from the MC Colli.

Views:	38 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	62182
    Wow, that was very balanced! So many defeats and so few points made! That 4th place of yours is lying, because with only 2 more wins you could have been on top! Too bad
    motrin likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Palace Terriers Season 8 Review.

Having won the league last season, Palace Terriers had a lot to live up to and after a first match defeat, made an almighty effort to repeat the feat. Losing only once in the next 21 matches, Terriers challenged the long-time leaders until what was billed as a Championship decider match in Round 23. Leading or at parity for a long time in the match, a goal 5 minutes from time condemned the Terriers to their third defeat of the season and effectively ended their Championship hopes. By then they had done enough to seal the Runner-up spot and qualify for Champions League action next season.

The Champions League Group stage proved a walkover for the Terriers, their second 100% Group stage giving them a perfect introduction to the Knockout stage, where they progressed to the Semi-Final before losing out by the narrowest of margins.

The Cup was a disappointment, a convincing win over a better-quality team in the Preliminary Round followed up by an away goals defeat in the Qualifying Round.

Final League Table

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-table-final.jpg

Individual Player Achievements

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-top-scorers.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-top-passers.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-l08-league-top-rated.jpg

Final playing squad and season and Terriers career statistics

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-player-squad-final.jpg

Palace Terriers Player of the Season

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-pos-nikolay-radev.jpg

Season 75 - Are you ready?-pt-history-season-8.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-06-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    Tyltyl, motrin, Gert Funck and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

For my club was very good season. we win league and champions league
    in the new season my club level will be 19
    our budget more than 300 million
    we think upgrade our home ground
    motrin and Gert Funck like this.

Had to go trophyless this season, after dropping out in SF in CL and being eliminated in the first round itself in the Cup. Not that a great season.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Server open... CL with 5 teams of +1 level and Cup of +3 levels for now as I see xD same as the last 2 years LOL

Dance/remember version for 90ers (well what Ive heared 1st really lolo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDbOnp5Iy_A
    Last edited by khris; 02-07-2016 at 03:35 AM.

no new playyers avalible Yaaaawn

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The new season started more than abruptly. One moment I am struggling to sell off my low 6* players, next I am staring at the "server maintenance" message, and the next I find that I got paired with a cup opponent half a quality point below me, AND already played the first match AND won 4:1. Thank goodness for the 4-3-2-1 formation. The players on the field were practically random, out of shape and with spotty morale. Perhaps the same happened to the other guy.

Where is the new thread? Season 76, right?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast