Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree1744Likes

Thread: Season 75 - Are you ready?

Day 27 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers were away at 4th place, and assumed an unfamiliar 5-1-2-2 formation to counter 4-1-2-3 and rather liked it, running out 4-1 winners. MoM central midfielder Christian Narvaez led the way with a brace, and fellow midfielder Christophe Ouahbi opened his account. Striker Kamel Hamlili scored the first goal. After the match, the phrase "Vor you, ze season is over" was heard as the German League leaders had won at bottom place and now have an unassailable lead. Terriers will have to settle for the Runner-up spot this season.

Match report screencaps follow, I presume that Gert will be reposting the highlights one in his 'Double Yellow' thread...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-hl-round-25.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-ms-round-25.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s08-league-pr-round-25.jpg
    Duncton, Gert Funck and Wiesse like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After fail a penalty we scored 3 goals vs the 14th and, we obtained the 16th League title.

This happend due the draw 0-0 of the 2nd vs the 6th. Both teams with same Q. had a match that leaved the local team with 10 in the 78' but finally, no way, 0-0 and the race for the league title finished today for FC BAVARIA.

Proof of the crime:

Season 75 - Are you ready?-t40-day-25-26-liga.jpg

League round 25

A easy win this morning.

36' Dokter
    44' Ramsey
    49' Sanchez
    86' Welbeck

talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

VIP
    I won CL, but can't enjoy it 'cause of Nordeus algorithm stupidity... Same goalie, game after game today... Please Nordeus geniuses, tell me this... is my goalie in good or in bad form? I'm very hesitant about him playing the next game or sitting on the bench... Anyway, whatever I chose, to let him play or not, the decision will be RANDOM, so is this game...

Season 75 - Are you ready?-104.jpg
    Season 75 - Are you ready?-105.jpg

Day 27 - Palace Casuals report.

With the League Championship wrapped up, Palace Casuals entered their penultimate match of the season in a more relaxed frame of mind, and for the away match at the team that had previously sported a difficult defensive formation, but had now changed to a more manageable 4-1-3W-1-1, the Management chose a defensive 5-1-2-2 to counter. Striker Massimiliano Gerini picked up his first booking of the season, and then 4 minutes later, headed home a cross from fellow striker Jason Purse to open the scoring. The hosts then embarked on an attacking spree, which the Casuals defence had little difficulty in repulsing. After half-time, the home side changed to 4-1-3W-2 and Casuals reacted by changing to 4-5-1V, central defender Rasmus Sadi, not having the best of games, and striker Gerini being sacrificed for incoming wingers Andre Faisca and Andrea Denicola. The home side finally managed to get the ball in the net for the equalising goal, and soon after changed to 3W-2-3W-2, but the Casuals Management declined to play that game again and just told his side to go to hard defence to see out the match. Final score 1-1.

Season 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-hl-round-25.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-ms-round-25.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-s31-league-pr-round-25.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-05-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Gert Funck and Wiesse like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    League, CUP and CL, perfect!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    League, CUP and CL, perfect!
    Well done - the closest I've ever come to that was with Palace Casuals (Season 22), 2nd in League, lost CL final, won Cup...

VIP
    Stupidity of this game became so immense... Top dog lost the game and my opponent got 2 penalties, taken by 2 random players, both goals, no surprise... and 3* player is man of the match... So typical for Nordeus to troll 2nd placed team after top dog's stumble...
    Arion likes this.

This must be the most thrilling league I've ever played. It didn't look that hard for me at start, but Racing Akra CF came back up without stopping like a steamroller! He started badly by losing to Arzariana and then to BTA Club, probably 2 troll results, but after that he never lost a single match! When I faced it it ended 1-1 after a hard game for me, but I was still on top. 0-0 to Pluster and 0-0 to Orenburg, and I only had a +2pts advantage on Racing Akra.
    I've gone unbeat for 24 matches this season when I faced Racing Akra in the away match, and I've been destroyed 3-0, losing the top. I congratulated the guy on FB, with no answer (well, whatever!) and I thought that this was it, that we would have win every other match ending the season like that. However he had to face Pluster home and Milbare away. He tied both matches while I won mine! And I'm on top again with a +3pt advantage!, but now it's my turn to face Pluster home and Milbare away. To my surprise I beat Pluster 2-1 and Milbare 0-5! Thanks to that I even made the goal difference better, just in case we both end up tied on top.
    Tomorrow morning I have to play against Panji (11th) and doesn't look like a hard game, but you never know! I can afford a tie, or even lose, but I can't risk being beaten by goal difference.
    I'm positive, but you know, this game can make you sweat every result!

Season 75 - Are you ready?-top11clas.jpgSeason 75 - Are you ready?-top11storia.png
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    My Level 23 team was just defeated by the bottom team. This likely killed its hope for league champion. Now I have to forget about this and prepare for CL Final 10 minutes later.
    Update about my level 23 team

3 hours after a painful loss in league, my L23 bravely fought in the CL Final and eventually won in extra time by 2-1.

I consider my team as favorite in this match because of advantage in quality. This is not a convincing win I hope for, but I am still happy with a victory in a close match like this.
    talisman likes this.

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast