Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Another proof that the game-engine decides winners before the games

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    in the illegal formations thread, it says that using a non-GK as goalie means that you will be rewarded with having only 20% possession?
    you can do an experiment that proves that the result is decided in advance. you need to control 2 teams of about same quality. arrange a friendly game between these teams and start 1 team with normal formation and the other with illegal. when the game begins go and switch formations as fast as you can. so the team that begins with normal formation will play for about 80 minutes with illegal and the team who begun with illegal formation will play for 80 minutes with normal. you would expect that the team playing for 80 minutes normal will win but i have done this 4-5 times and always wins the other team. conclusion?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    you can do an experiment that proves that the result is decided in advance. you need to control 2 teams of about same quality. arrange a friendly game between these teams and start 1 team with normal formation and the other with illegal. when the game begins go and switch formations as fast as you can. so the team that begins with normal formation will play for about 80 minutes with illegal and the team who begun with illegal formation will play for 80 minutes with normal. you would expect that the team playing for 80 minutes normal will win but i have done this 4-5 times and always wins the other team. conclusion?
    I think you could let a slightly stronger team play 80 minutes normal against a weaker team, though. It would prove more if they are unable to win in that scenario.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think you could let a slightly stronger team play 80 minutes normal against a weaker team, though. It would prove more if they are unable to win in that scenario.
    how do you count this slight difference, how many points? we don't know how the game engine works. maybe the fact that a stronger team plays against a weaker covers the handicap of the illegal formation. thats why i suggest the teams to be more or less equal
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

how do you count this slight difference, how many points? we don't know how the game engine works. maybe the fact that a stronger team plays against a weaker covers the handicap of the illegal formation. thats why i suggest the teams to be more or less equal
    It doesn't have to be an exact number, just slightly stronger so that they have the advantage to begin with. Home ground advantage will make a difference too.

If the results are indeed decided in advance, then it will make no difference, because we all know teams can be beaten by other teams even a whole star lower on average.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    I want to ask the mods to auto close these posts.. It's getting annoying and doesn't contribute to the community. It's just garbish

so you are saying that Bradford had an outfield player playing in goal and had 10 players on the field? coz if that is what happened, then you can compare these two situations.
    i am afraid off hand i do not have an example of your exact situation. the point is that what looks 100% certain will not always work out.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't see whats wrong
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    i would do that simulation thing someone mentioned... but it seems that not all games , but only some, are decided in advance. This wasn't the case earlier (to this extent) but lately this is happening a lot to many people.

My point with this thread is.... how can a team play with a non-goalie in the goal...and still my superior team gets ZERO shots on goal? I dont care about the outcome of the game...only the goalie and 0 shots thing
    brezz likes this.

i would do that simulation thing someone mentioned... but it seems that not all games , but only some, are decided in advance. This wasn't the case earlier (to this extent) but lately this is happening a lot to many people.

My point with this thread is.... how can a team play with a non-goalie in the goal...and still my superior team gets ZERO shots on goal? I dont care about the outcome of the game...only the goalie and 0 shots thing
    top11 just suck

Rookie
    I played a game where I had an illegal formation without knowing it. I changed it after 10 minutes in the game and I won with 4-0.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast