Atlético Kolkata Day 10 Report

Goals raining on away days as the BAD (Bircan-Andrew-David) boys shine today, scoring 5, 1 and 4 respectively today for a total of 10 of 11.
The league was a 6-1 demolition of a stronger team it a 4-4-2 with 3rd DC for DR. ST David (10',18') found the net with 2 witty DFKs after conceding an early goal in 5'. But that was the only defensive hiccup. After that Bircan (33',35', 78') also completed his brace and Claudio too entered the scoresheet just before the break to give the opponents a mountain to climb. MOM Bircan, with the help of John, completed his hattrick but David couldn't do it. The ass man doesn't comment on his own recommended player:

The reason why I fielded a good XI is to carry the momentum in the Cup. I'll also try to get Atlético Kolkata's first home win, I guess it's disappointing for FanATKs to see us lose deliberately.

The Cup was a walk in the park with an away 5-1 victory. Braces by Bircan and David, and on top of that another of John's long range goals sealed our road to Top 16 where we play a Level 8 team. MOM was David; he assisted John too. AGG: 11-2. But why are most of the guys winning on such a huge aggregate?