Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree1870Likes

Thread: Season 76 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Won 2-0 in league this morning.

6-0 win in cup tonight. Through 10-0 agg.

Atlético Kolkata Day 10 Report

Goals raining on away days as the BAD (Bircan-Andrew-David) boys shine today, scoring 5, 1 and 4 respectively today for a total of 10 of 11.
    The league was a 6-1 demolition of a stronger team it a 4-4-2 with 3rd DC for DR. ST David (10',18') found the net with 2 witty DFKs after conceding an early goal in 5'. But that was the only defensive hiccup. After that Bircan (33',35', 78') also completed his brace and Claudio too entered the scoresheet just before the break to give the opponents a mountain to climb. MOM Bircan, with the help of John, completed his hattrick but David couldn't do it. The ass man doesn't comment on his own recommended player:

The reason why I fielded a good XI is to carry the momentum in the Cup. I'll also try to get Atlético Kolkata's first home win, I guess it's disappointing for FanATKs to see us lose deliberately.

The Cup was a walk in the park with an away 5-1 victory. Braces by Bircan and David, and on top of that another of John's long range goals sealed our road to Top 16 where we play a Level 8 team. MOM was David; he assisted John too. AGG: 11-2. But why are most of the guys winning on such a huge aggregate?
    talisman, Duncton, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    WTH is this?
    I have seen that like 5times already.....I think it can be through, imagine noise coming from camp nou, Emirates or Bernabeu, and you wanna pass an info to a player....that's gonna be something you know. If you click again after 5 seconds you won't see the same message.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I have seen that like 5times already.....I think it can be through, imagine noise coming from camp nou, Emirates or Bernabeu, and you wanna pass an info to a player....that's gonna be something you know. If you click again after 5 seconds you won't see the same message.

Why can't we hand chits to players?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Why can't we hand chits to players?
    ......You are a funny man. They will litter the pitch with papers

Arion likes this.

Omg! We did it. We beat our arch enemy, and with a striker goal, nice!

Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-16-20_15_29-start.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-16-20_16_36-start.jpgSeason 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-16-20_18_48-start.jpg

Keeper Peter Parker MVP

Season 76 - Are you ready?-2016-02-16-20_27_49-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-16-2016 at 06:28 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 10 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Casuals went away to 8th place in the League and eventually picked up their first win in 6 matches with a 3-0 win. Playing against 3W-1-4-1-1, the Management sent out the team in its trusty 4-5-1V formation, but after a torrid first 35 minutes made plans to change to 4-1-2-1-2ND for the second half. Right-winger Andrea Denicola was the player sacrificed to put on the second striker, Jason Purse, and Massimiliano Gerini moved from lone striker to AMC and left-winger Andre Faisca moved up alongside Purse. The home defence, impenetrable in the first half, was overwhelmed by the three Casuals forwards and after Mario Dinamarca had rammed home a free-kick to open the scoring, Faisca gave defender Anatoliy Mustafa the chance to open his account with the second goal, and Gerini helped home another Dinamarca set-piece to complete the scoring.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s32-league-hl-round-8.jpg

Palace Terriers visited 2nd place in the table and ground out a 2-0 win to extend their lead at the top of the table. Playing against a wildly asymmetric formation with a 3-man defence with a DL, and a dangerous-looking lonesome AMR, Terriers went out in the 3N-2W-3N-2 defensive hexagon formation. MoM was goalkeeper Aurelian M'Futi, who made a string of saves in the first half to keep the visitors level at the break. In the second half, striker Brian Horne took over as the star of the act, putting the Terriers ahead and then providing an assist for left-midfielder Mark Hughes to seal the win.

Season 76 - Are you ready?-s09-league-hl-round-8.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

what an uneven skill assignment

Season 76 - Are you ready?-img_20160216_213139.jpg

What a goal line.. Yes that's the start line for my sprints!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

League round 8

This is the season that I met the managers in the matches. In early season the managers weren't so active as in this season.
    We played a good game and have 3 important points. And yeah the new T11 is back haha

reddeviljohn and Duncton like this.

Won lge match 2-1 when 2 up I applied defence boost and we conceded so does jack
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2