Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #91
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    What about the missing features? Any plan to add these again?

- All time team statistics like best scorer ever, historic season records etc.
    - New club take over
    - Full trophy room
    - Full trophy room of the opponent. Now when you click on it you can't see his trophies anymore
    - Auction search filters
    We'll keep improving this version as we did with Top Eleven 2015 when we released it (remember we didn't have special abilities or new roles there at that time?). I can't make any promises about specific features, but expect new additions in the future.
    Tyltyl and Bunzo like this.

Another thing that I already asked but maybe nobody noticed. How do autosubstitutions work?
    Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training-subs1.jpg

Top Eleven 2016 - Desktop and New Training-subs.jpg

Let's say this is my formation, and DC/DR Kabli gets injured. Who will take over him? If I have a DR I guess he will, but if I have a DC and a DL who will?
    Will the DC get in, and occupy an invalid DR position? Or will he fill his own position, so going into DC?
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #93
    Moi
    The system will use as a substitute the player that will perform better from the ones you have in your bench. If the injuried guy was playing as DR, and you have a DR in the bench, then the system will pick this one. If not, will try the one who can perform better from the list, a DC or DL, if it's available.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Apprentice
    Again. Where we can talk about bad things? To you @Moi?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The system will use as a substitute the player you will perform better from the ones you have in your bench. If the injuried guy was playing as DR, and you have a DR in the bench, then the system will pick this one. If not, will try the one who can perform better from the list, a DC or DL, if it's available.
    That's clear now. Thank you
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #96
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Again. Where we can talk about bad things? To you @Moi?
    Of course! If there's something you don't like or you're missing in this release, feel free to say so. We take all opinions into consideration. In this same page I just replied to a user asking about missing features, which is something he doesn't like.

Of course! If there's something you don't like or you're missing in this release, feel free to say so. We take all opinions into consideration. In this same page I just replied to a user asking about missing features, which is something he doesn't like.
    I would like to know why you cant anymore see the stats (level etc.) of a team of a player you are thinking to make an offer in negotiations? You must understand it makes a huge difference. Is your aim to make negotiations even more difficult so people would would buy more tokens? Silly me, ofcourse it is, but i still would like to hear it from you.
    5 times League winner
    2 times Champions League winner

t11_fan: we do want our users to try the new version. We know it's hard to let some things go specially after you've been doing the same things in a specific way for several years, and giving this option "by default" would make many people skip it without trying.

If we didn't want absolutely anyone to use it, we would not have this "old" trick, don't you think?
    Censoring speech is not usual in the Western countries, unless people are being offensive. You don't get it.

It's just sad that an administrator comes in to forbid a member from telling how to play a version which in fact exists. (You know that if you take it away no one will play this immense plastic, confusing and useless game).

You'll never realize that what made people play Top 11 were the things you want to take away, For decades game developers never won the war against players and you don't learn from past examples either.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #99
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    I would like to know why you cant anymore see the stats (level etc.) of a team of a player you are thinking to make an offer in negotiations? You must understand it makes a huge difference. Is your aim to make negotiations even more difficult so people would would buy more tokens? Silly me, ofcourse it is, but i still would like to hear it from you.
    You got a point here with the relation between player stats and his owner, and negotiations. I will make sure this reaches our devs to see if you can be able to check again the owner's profile.

Thank you for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Censoring speech is not usual in the Western countries, unless people are being offensive. You don't get it.
    But this is not a country, it's a Forum, run for the users of a game.

I may not like all the changes to the game, at this point in time, I prefer the version that has just been replaced, which had a lot of nice features that some of the earlier versions didn't.
    However, I accept the fact that the people running this forum have the right to decide whether there is information they would prefer not to be given out. They are after all the people who developed it, and by extension need it to be adapted by it's community of players.
    Trust me, there are games with much harsher forum moderation than I have seen employed here.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast