Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Recommended players

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It´s like waiting on the number 51 bus lol
    What do you mean by this? I guess there's a bus in london which is always late
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    What do you mean by this? I guess there's a bus in london which is always late
    It means you wait for ages then 3 or 4 come along together… Like Goalies as in 3 recommendations in a row
    Arion likes this.

It means you wait for ages then 3 or 4 come along together… Like Goalies as in 3 recommendations in a row
    So there's actually a bus like that in london?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Why London ?

Why London ?
    I thought you were English...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Has anybody gotten a mc suggested as recommend player?
    Recommended players-80.jpg

Got DL DMLs 4 times, and I play with 3 DCs...
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.

It's been a well known phenomenon for many, many years that however efficient Transport for London (and in their previous guise, London Transport) are at dispatching their buses at the timetabled intervals, the loading times at bus stops, actions of the passengers (here's a bus we must all get on it despite there being no room and there'll be another one along in a few minutes), and the effect of traffic (which these wonderful bus lanes seem not to ease), eventually two or three buses for the same route will arrive one after the other. Hence the phrase "...you wait 20 (or other value of your choice) minutes for a bus, and three come along at the same time." The corollary of this is that the number of minutes varies directly with the severity of the weather and you add 10 if there isn't a shelter at your stop.
    Arion and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123