• My ST are scoring more since the 2016 rollout last season

2 7.41%
  • My ST are scoring the same as always

12 44.44%
  • My ST are scoring less

8 29.63%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Has the ST scoring been fixed in the new season?

I never got a scoring ST ...
    When i started playing( when download this game first time) I got a ST player and he was simply. Awesome with 2 or more goals in every match and at least 1 goal when not in form he had 198 goals in 159 matches and in mid I got bored and left playing T11 for approx 3½ months and lost that amazing playerï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    His name :- Attila Lazòk
    Last edited by Blizzard Blizz; 03-09-2016 at 05:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistakea :- reason for editing

Less than before, but getting a Little better last two seasons.
    I could not find that box?!

Still ST is a weak position

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Gert the question is about the last season or two. I think there is a box for that.

Let's say that every team have a ranking of "domination" in what for a reasonable reason one can not buy 10 players in market with a promide of 1 goal peer match and have 10 players scoring like this?.... so if my DR and DL are the actual dominating players for some reason don't matter if I add a ST with good numbers because this ranking don't change... so to see a ST scorer and Key Player maybe I have to wait till these actual DR-DL are retired?....
    Is just one more theory.... and yeah... I can test in friendlies and maybe I see something... xD

But I really still beliveing that since live matches were updated the STs, or at least my STs are not the same.

Boxes everywhere

Has the ST scoring been fixed in the new season?-boxx.jpg

Playing 4-2-2-2 Hexagon against 3-5-2 Flat I lost the midfield, but won the game 4-1. My two STs added two more goals and one assist between them. My leading scorer for once is not my indomitable ML/AML Orue, but the new Polish ST Monasterski with 7 goals, 1 assist and 2 MOM in 3 matches he has played so far.

And I just received a 0T offer for him. I had to laugh.

It is all probably random, but I am enjoying this a lot.
    Arion and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    Gert the question is about the last season or two. I think there is a box for that.
    Two seasons ago my top striker had 99 goals, last season 81, and this season he has 9 in 5 games, so nothing changed!
    Arion and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

Addicted
    it depends.... but mostly the best my ST can do are 1 goal/ 2 game..... while my AML,AMR can easily to do average 1 goal/game....

the same
    At least I have two good AML -AMR

Well.....I had a striker sold off recently, renamed him aguero because of his prowess in scoring....had 51goals 11assists in 60games. Currently with another who has 5goals and 1assists from 5games this season and ohhh...he is a good Fk taker though he hasn't score from Fk this season. I dunno if it's just random though but strikers from the Asia are good goal scorers, they have never dissapointed me.
    Arion likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast