League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    :-) good idea. If you are lucky you might bring in a bidding war in next season.
    I do it to pay it forward. To help other players.

I have a player called Tebily who I bought as a ML/AML and I trained him as a striker and shadow striker ability and it's quite useful having a diverse player.

Imo, there aren't enough unique players with abilities and multi positions on the market.

Day 6 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals ventured on their next League outing at home to the bottom of the table side, still smarting under the Assistant Manager's verdict that they needed 'serious reinforcements' after yesterday's match. Fielding a side only slightly in Quality deficit with the opposition, the Casuals took the match to their opponents and ended with a resounding 5-0 win. Massimiliano Gerini was the star of the first half, putting the home side ahead and then providing the assist for Anatoliy Mustafa as the Casuals went into the break two goals up. Maarten Wiegman then notched a brace, one from the penalty spot, before Casuals' new free-kick expert Alexandre Aldano proved his worth with the final goal.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-4.jpg

Palace Casuals took a 3-0 advantage into the away 2nd Leg of the Cup Qualifying Round, and surprised their 1.1Q better opponent with a superb display of counter-attacking football. The wingers got amongst the goals and assists, Maarten Wiegman opening the scoring from an Angelo Musto cross, then Alexandre Aldano put another set-piece between the sticks for a 2-0 advantage at half-time. The hosts pulled a goal back after the break, but the effort was in vain as Musto latched onto a Wiegman cross for his first goal of the season and Wiegman headed in a Musto corner to complete the 4-1 win. Casuals progress to the Play-off Round with a 7-1 aggregate score.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-cup-hl-qr2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-08-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Agree and appreciate the efforts.

Yes, it is not easy to find a players with multiple roles or a SA and sometimes a player looks good doesn't mean he is really effective or efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I do it to pay it forward. To help other players.

I have a player called Tebily who I bought as a ML/AML and I trained him as a striker and shadow striker ability and it's quite useful having a diverse player.

Imo, there aren't enough unique players with abilities and multi positions on the market.
    El Pistolero and FVS0777 like this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 6 Report

No more Cup for Atlético Kolkata, Nordeus made it sure to troll us, lucky tho to maintain the unbeaten streak:
    Finally, the attackers came back to form, but the defence is heavily reliant on the fullbacks and the keeper. Should I get 2 replacements?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

two Tokens for a 68M fast trainer, that's ok

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-09-07_27_23-start.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-09-07_30_36-start.jpg

a few training sessions later

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-09-07_34_52-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-09-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    lespa, talisman, Duncton and 4 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-09-16_22_05-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Against a 4 4 2 classic, I won again with a 3 2 3 2. He was 48.1 and I was 51.3 in quality.
    This Nordgen has been the man of the match for 5 matches consecutively. I have a wonder kid in my hands.
    My ass man forgot his name in after match report.

Hey, it's been a while we heard from hoof daddy.

Day 7 - Palace Casuals report.

A day of wildly conflicting fortunes for the Palace senior team.

First off, a Champions League Group match away against a team +1 Level and +2.8Q, so few neutrals saw any profit in it for the Casuals, but Massimiliano Gerini thought otherwise, single-handedly destroying the home defence with a well-taken hat-trick as the Casuals ran out 3-0 winners.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-champ-hl-round-3.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-champ-group-round-3.png

Three hours, two training sessions and a liberal application of green packs later, the Casuals were away at 2nd place in the League. Maarten Wiegman scored the visitors' goal, but there the positives end. Two red cards, the second one the Management tried to prevent but the substitution took too long to be actioned (see http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...red-cards.html ) - requested in about 69th minute and still not actioned by the 82nd minute?

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-5.jpg
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast