Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Thru 6-1 agg to final where we meet bring it on who have a team of worldies although we did beat them twice in group stage but they seem to have strengthened so gonna be tough to regain our title

http://
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I need something like this to qualify. Hoping God of nordues would support me today.
    Good luck!

Rookie
    I feel like shooting myself

I decided to checkout the other CL semifinal second leg. One side who is one my friend list) was 5-1 down from his home game.His entire squad is all 7 and 8 starred players with SAs. He knocked me out in the semi last season. A 3-1 in the first game and then he parked the bus in the second and rode out a 0-1 loss. Seeing he was NEVER going to get through I clicked the support button. I kind of felt sorry for him.

Silly me, he turned a 1-0 advantage at halftime into a 5-0 win. Amazingly despite the fact that he was chasing the game and was probably allout attack 4 of his goals were scored on the break.12 shots to the oppos 10 and 5 ended up in the onion bag.

Needless to say I will need to pull out all the stops to win the CL.

Fun fun fun

Am I gonna make it? it is too exciting /nervewrecking

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-27-18_00_18-start.jpg

my left back Saragosa has scored five goals in two games extraordinary!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Good luck!
    Won By a lone goal.....no final
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Am I gonna make it? it is too exciting /nervewrecking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-04-27 18_00_18-Start.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	65938

my left back Saragosa has scored five goals in two games extraordinary!
    This is reminiscent of my season 5....fight from start to finish....nice choice or words Gert
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.

Great win today against 5th, make me keep 2nd place, and with 8 points ahead of 8th, i can say promotion is garantied.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Bessa made a hat trick and was the hero of the match, he is now 4 goals away of being the club top scorer of all times.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Day 25 - Palace teams report (2/2).

Palace Casuals were at home against 9th in the League, and packing a 3.0Q advantage, but the game thoiught otherwise and goals from Maarten Weigman and Massimiliano Gerini weren't enough to stop the home side crashing to a 2-3 defeat.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-23.jpg

Having lost to their Champions League opponents in the 1st Leg of the Semi-Final, Palace Terriers were on a mission to score three goals, but a combination of hard-defence orders by the opposition (who didn't bother to turn up) and the Nordeus machine, again, thwarted their ambitions. Out at the Semi-Final of the CL, again, 0-2 on aggregate.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-champ-hl-sf2.jpg

Not much hope in the Cup Final - perhaps the Management should set up a defensive formation, hard-defending with counter and not attend - that seems to be the recipe for a win against higher Quality opponents nowadays. So much for the skill element...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-draw-final.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm in the CL final, no way to lose it again!!!!!
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-img_3876.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-img_3881.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-img_3882.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-img_3883.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-img_3886.jpg

Day 26 - Palace Terriers Cup report

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post

Not much hope in the Cup Final - perhaps the Management should set up a defensive formation, hard-defending with counter and not attend - that seems to be the recipe for a win against higher Quality opponents nowadays. So much for the skill element...
    Pre-match summary read that Palace Terriers were 105%, their opponents were 114.5% and 1 Level higher, so 4-4-2 Classic, hard-defending, force counter, mixed passing, mixed focus was selected in response to the opponents 5-3W-2 formation. The Management was out and about this morning, and arrived back to log in to TE with 59 minutes played. Terriers were 1-0 up, a friend was patiently supporting, and the opposition manager absent. Possession and defensive bonuses activated for the last 30 minutes, and a couple of poorly-performing players substituted. Terriers won 1-0...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-hl-final.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-trophy-thumbs-up.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-28-2016 at 06:20 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast