Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does this makes sence - 14 x 9 Star players ....

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #51
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It does, Moi, because scout players (from the scouts' list) are relatively much slower trainers. While it can done for one particular player, it would be very expensive to do this for several players; it is simply not affordable for say 99% of users. So far, as it is in this game, I think the best way to have a 9 star player is to buy the close to 7 star, 19 year old player from the recommendations list and train him to 9 stars.
    That's actually a very smart way to reach similar -if not better- results. Again, you don't need hundreds of thousands of tokens to do that.

I can get a scout player up to 9 star with about 500 green packs. Many people think its tokens that you need loads of to get a strong team, but I personally think green packs are way more important.

Going back two years ago it used to be possible to watch videos for tokens to the point that I was earning 50 tokens A DAY at one point. As a result at my most I had nearly 14,000 tokens in my account. In the past few years those offers have stopped and as a result I am now down to around 4.500 tokens left. That is after I exchanged most of my tokens for green packs so I could power train players.

It is possible to have a strong team FULL of 9 star players. I would say for around 600 tokens and around 5,500 greens I could get a complete starting eleven of good quality 9 star players. Now obviously I wouldn't be able to do this all the time, but once I had done it maintaining the team would only cost around another 500/600 greens per season. The main issue is how many green packs you can get.

Green packs for watching videos have decreased in the last month or two, but I was able to get up to the maximum of 100 A DAY before the turn of the year. Maintaining a strong team would be very easy once it had been built with that sort of "farming" available.

At the moment the offers have slowed down, but I still have a fair bit saved from when I was able to farm. My intention is to wait until I get to the very top of my server (I am currently on level 41, but it appears there are at least another 4/5 levels for me to go until I am at the top) then go all out on getting a mega strong team full of 18/19/20 year olds, triple role 9 star players. I don't use real money on my team and I don't view what I have done to be cheating - but it shows that having a very strong team can be done.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I know, so as I was saying, is not that expensive and there are users doing this by purchasing tokens and also combining the Personal Training with regular training sessions. People tend to think having 7 8 9 star players could cost you milions of tokens, but the real cost it's far away from that.
    well....that is base on "one player" ...
    one player cost at least 1000 token (1 green pack almost = 1 token as well from buying) ....yes...not millions... but still too much for getting a full team (and i am talking a full team...not single player XD )
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    In china or VN or some other asian countries, they used hacking CC to buy tokens and sell it at very cheap price...so nothing special about it...even u report, it would not much help becoz they really bought it...The one who suffering is the real CC owners...
    Lets say 5000 tokens, they can get at about US$30-40..not more than that..sometimes even has discount..buy 500 tokens get 1000 combo packs (Green/blue/red)..so you only can cry..hic...It is very simple explanation why they are always so strong..
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-24-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456