Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Left-footed for left corners and Right-footed for right corners?

Numerical chemistry is tough lol.
    I like physics theroms and derivations.
    Objective chemistry is easiest according to me.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Chemistry is difficult at university level; Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry are quit tough. Analytical and Environmental Chemistry are easier but still the level is high, especially in Y2 and Y3. This also depends on the University.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Indian unversities are toughest to study in world,eg NIT,IIT,IISM.
    I don't know about Mauritius,
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

If foot matters in game then it will be great shock.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 05-03-2016 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    If foot matters in game then it will be great shock.
    There are indications from the match highlights (comments and also 2D) that show that at least in some cases (for instance, free-kicks and corners, it might have an effect. This is not confirmed though. Like I said, the indications might just be there too fool the user just like some things seem to be in this game. So, for now, best for a user for the case of footedness and corners, is to experiment and use whatever works best for him. Many users here seem to be responding based on their own past experiences, not on scientific experimentation results.

So, my last comments here in this thread concerning this topic will be as follows.

To users concerned with this.
    Use whatever you want due to whatever beliefs you have. If ever you did something wrong and get penalised for it, that is your problem. But don't come and say the game has trolled you or things like that when in fact it could be due to one or several mistakes you have made. For sure, there are situations that can be classified as 'trolling' or 'fixed' or things like that, but not of them as reported here on this forum are as such. I have seen some possible mistakes (tactical mistakes) made by users from their images they have posted on this forum concerning 'trolling'. Of course, this does not mean what happen in those cases are necessary due to only the particular mistakes that can be seen; this game is different to other football management simulation games and also different to how things work in real life. There are a lot of things involved when an outcome of a match has to be decided, including some non-appropriate things.

I have posted many important things here on this forum, and yet many users failed to see them like they should or in fact they don't see some things because they are too stubborn or 'blind'. It is their loss. Maybe they should be awarded the 'Ram' achievement. Some users will only see what they want to see; they will only believe in what they want to believe.

From now on, I will avoid posting in such threads. I think that it has been a waste of time and effort to make some users see things like they are in this game.

Also, like I have said, in this world people tend to believe more easily in lies than in the truth.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-03-2016 at 03:56 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have shared so many important things here on this forum, and yet many users failed to see them like they should or in fact they don't see some things because they are too stubborn or 'blind'. Maybe they should be awarded the 'Ram' achievement.

Also, like I have said, in this world people tend to believe more easily in lies than in the truth.
    Don't worrry I will solve that problem soon!
    Just I need your help.

Indian unversities are toughest to study in world,eg NIT,IIT,IISM.
    I don't know about Mauritius,
    The course that I'm following has been accredited by RSC. Some RSC people, during their visit here, have themselves said that they were impressed (or shocked) by how high the level is here.

In some regions of India, the competition seems to be tough too.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

As this thread is getting out of topic, did you see the first part ?
    me either, too stupid.
    Left-footed for left corners and Right-footed for right corners?-dumb-d-2.jpg

Now they 're back .
    I was for some period away from the forum, I came back and find them both back, keep talking and trolling everywhere.
    Heeelp

Don't worrry I will solve that problem soon!
    Just I need your help.
    LOL planning something^^ xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    As this thread is getting out of topic, did you see the first part ?
    me either, too stupid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumb d 2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	66322

Now they 're back .
    I was for some period away from the forum, I came back and find them both back, keep talking and trolling everywhere.
    Heeelp
    He is back omg!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast