Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Left-footed for left corners and Right-footed for right corners?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    As this thread is getting out of topic, did you see the first part ?
    me either, too stupid.
    Attachment 66322

Now they 're back .
    I was for some period away from the forum, I came back and find them both back, keep talking and trolling everywhere.
    Heeelp
    Anyways that is my fav actor I will be happy to be compared with him but your intentions were bad.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Sorry I forgot I will not get justice.No problem!
    I was just anxious I have no problem with him
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    @khris will you ban him?
    Is not my job to ban people, but in this case I really don't see more than a joke... I dont see (as you answered after this post) that this affect you really, but if something offends somebody is good talk 1st with the involved person/s and then write via PM to one of the mods to solve the conflict if exists.

Remember that here we are just like avatars... we don't know the pesons behind the pics... their stories or ages... so is good for one side or another keep the respect, and for the other side, try talk the things if theres a problem, as we don't know the age of many persons and one... can be involved in a war vs a innocent kid of 10 years that simply need some learnings, so,,, phillosophy.

He is troll master?
    He shared me this way of learning plenty kick why?
    as you 're learning football from youtube too, this is a nice training for penalties

He makes my fun always why?

He is crossing limit and after posting he run away for few days why?
    He fears me?

Ok I will try to ignore such peoples who have so much hate in their heart!
    Anyways he was nik friend and I don't expect such from niko friends.

He is crossing limit and after posting he run away for few days why?
    He fears me?
    Hi, I 'm back, missed me ?

He makes my fun always why?
    I 'm not making fun or jokes only to you
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post399566

but if half of the posts of the forum are yours and Tactician. that can expain why

Also if you 're making threads like this, attracts me to make a joke
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post388832
    but not because you 're an Indian
    Idiots its' not a race or country (don't take it personally)

I have no intantion to troll you or the other but
    I started reading this thread to find some answers about the specialsts and what I 'm reading is posts saying that he knows how to find the players with the correct foot, we can find it from the comments or the live game but he won't tell the "secret" to us, just to find it ourselves
    Then you started posting and you totally f.. this thread.

I 'm here from time to time to take a look , maybe to some usefull threads but half of the posts are from Tactician who 's saying his theories about the game and how nordeus is greed and all are for money.
    The other half posts are from you who consider you're self a guru of top eleven when you won only one league title in 17 seasons.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ways-good.html

Left-footed for left corners and Right-footed for right corners?-ab-titles.jpg

I don't care if they ban me, if this forum is full from your posts, no problem from me

I am indian idoit wow thats offense ban him now?

Hey loser I didnt played top eleven for one year thats why

I 'm not making fun or jokes only to you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I am indian idoit wow thats offense ban him now?
    So complicated is don't continue the game answer after answer...¿?... I close the thread as this went off-topic with this discussion.

Ποσιδονας, till here, let's try to do in the forum what is supposed that we are doing, so the game finish here.
    Try to continue everyone for it's own way, is not so complicated, believe me, and this forum have more people to share ideas and so, better than keep focused in a discussion with non sense.
    If that don't finish here we will have to send warnings as the other forum members don't have why to enter here to read discussions or personal conflics.

Thread closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345