Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: dont like this new cup set up

I love the new cup. in the last 5 seasons, I won the first 2 games and then had to play a player who is 3-4 levels above me and had 10-20 better quality than me, so unless I was that other guy, I don't see the fun in that.

now I can play players my level and actually get close to winning the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    newby cry me a river ... don`t like the new set because you got owned in a fair match ?~?~?~?
    most of the one who cry about this new coup system is because he/SHE got kicked ... 99% sure !
    If I wanted to play a game thats fair on manager skill rather than overpowering my team with tokens then I would go and play some other manager game online, we bought tokens we should have the better skilled players in the 3 competitions.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I have a question. Why is the prize money reduced though? Before Cup earns the most now League is the one that earns most.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If I wanted to play a game thats fair on manager skill rather than overpowering my team with tokens then I would go and play some other manager game online, we bought tokens we should have the better skilled players in the 3 competitions.
    stop whining, I buy tokens occasionally and I should not have such a major disadvantage in all the competitions just because you decided to spend so much money and buy tokens to improve your whole squad every single season. I'm sure the developers of this game would prefer having lots of people like me who can actually enjoy this game and buy tokens sometimes than have some people like you who just buy massive amounts. it would be more profitable for them anyway.

but enough with that, if you're complaining because it got more fair, you've got a problem IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    stop whining, I buy tokens occasionally and I should not have such a major disadvantage in all the competitions just because you decided to spend so much money and buy tokens to improve your whole squad every single season. I'm sure the developers of this game would prefer having lots of people like me who can actually enjoy this game and buy tokens sometimes than have some people like you who just buy massive amounts. it would be more profitable for them anyway.

but enough with that, if you're complaining because it got more fair, you've got a problem IMO.
    Yes it is fair as far as im concerned, why should I invest £££ only to face better teams that havent spent £££? If I wanted a level playing field that does not involve £££ I'd go find a different Football Manager game where spending £££ doesn't affect your success/failure.

I don't like it because it puts token buyers at a disadvantage.
    tbh seen many bought even more Scouts, we used to be all at the beginning of cup draw around 30-32 AVG wise, now we have more than 5-6 teams who already near 40 AVG or passed it
    only Nordeus know exactly if more tokens were sold or not bcz of new cup system
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

This isn't the fairest format that exists, I should of been the level banded format at the very least, to get rid of L2 vs L16 in the preliminaries, but they went overkill on this new format and essentially killing the whole point of actually buying tokens, whats the point of buying tokens when you improve your team only to find out your playing teams that are higher level than you against players that aint spent a dollar on the game?
    Ok maybe you are right in your way ... you buy tokens you get overpower in league and champions league but what about coup ? why you don`t want to get a competition where are all the same ?
    you want only lv x and lv y in coup (where y = x + 1~3 LOL) and what about this : i`m not ok playing with the one with even 1 lv more because he buy in auction what i can maybe buy in scout list ... THE NEW COUP SYSTEM IS OK AND FAIR !!
    P.S when i saw that i have a coup with same quality teams wanna know what i did ? I BUY A LOT OF TOKENS TO IMPROVE MY TEAM SO I GET AN EXTRA EDGE !

And for you july fourth : deja de llorar niño

Yes it is fair as far as im concerned, why should I invest £££ only to face better teams that havent spent £££? If I wanted a level playing field that does not involve £££ I'd go find a different Football Manager game where spending £££ doesn't affect your success/failure.
    so you have the league/CL for that, the one thing that was actually changed to be fair is not good? I don't get you.. you're afraid of a little competition or what? having 20+ average quality than all your opponents letting you win every game 5/6-0 is what making this game fun for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ok maybe you are right in your way ... you buy tokens you get overpower in league and champions league but what about coup ? why you don`t want to get a competition where are all the same ?
    you want only lv x and lv y in coup (where y = x + 1~3 LOL) and what about this : i`m not ok playing with the one with even 1 lv more because he buy in auction what i can maybe buy in scout list ... THE NEW COUP SYSTEM IS OK AND FAIR !!
    P.S when i saw that i have a coup with same quality teams wanna know what i did ? I BUY A LOT OF TOKENS TO IMPROVE MY TEAM SO I GET AN EXTRA EDGE !

And for you july fourth : deja de llorar niño
    I shouldn't have to go ahead and buy any more tokens to improve my team even further when I already had done in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    tbh seen many bought even more Scouts, we used to be all at the beginning of cup draw around 30-32 AVG wise, now we have more than 5-6 teams who already near 40 AVG or passed it
    only Nordeus know exactly if more tokens were sold or not bcz of new cup system
    Very good point of view and i think this new coup system bring more tokens buyers ... as i did too ... to take an extra edge i got 4 scouts because in coup are some teams that fist 11 is full 7* and the reserve is 3~4* ! even so i have the chance to win them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast