Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: dont like this new cup set up

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    so you have the league/CL for that, the one thing that was actually changed to be fair is not good? I don't get you.. you're afraid of a little competition or what? having 20+ average quality than all your opponents letting you win every game 5/6-0 is what making this game fun for you?
    I don't even win 5-0 or 6-0 anymore, It's 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, 1-1, 0-0, 2-2 or even lose 1-2 these days with my team.

May as well not buy anymore tokens anymore.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Ok maybe you are right in your way ... you buy tokens you get overpower in league and champions league but what about coup ? why you don`t want to get a competition where are all the same ?
    you want only lv x and lv y in coup (where y = x + 1~3 LOL) and what about this : i`m not ok playing with the one with even 1 lv more because he buy in auction what i can maybe buy in scout list ... THE NEW COUP SYSTEM IS OK AND FAIR !!
    P.S when i saw that i have a coup with same quality teams wanna know what i did ? I BUY A LOT OF TOKENS TO IMPROVE MY TEAM SO I GET AN EXTRA EDGE !

And for you july fourth : deja de llorar niƱo
    Dude, u r wrong....

I am @ L6 but my opponents are L8. I spent alots to improve my quality while they spent
    only few as their normal players = my scouts...

This is disadvantage for to Token buyers...

Thats the reason July dislike this new CUP.

New system should be level based, not quality based in order to be fair.

Hope you all understand this simple logic.
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Dude, u r wrong....

I am @ L6 but my opponents are L8. I spent alots to improve my quality while they spent
    only few as their normal players = my scouts...

This is disadvantage for to Token buyers...

Thats the reason July dislike this new CUP.

New system should be level based, not quality based in order to be fair.

Hope you all understand this simple logic.
    Thats not fair! You only 4* quality you should be playing teams lower with higher quality. I guess on the plus side the teams above you are mostly abandoned if they only 2*

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    Thats not fair! You only 4* quality you should be playing teams lower with higher quality. I guess on the plus side the teams above you are mostly abandoned if they only 2*
    I dont get your point

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    I dont get your point
    I mean you should get lower level teams instead of higher level teams....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    stop whining, I buy tokens occasionally and I should not have such a major disadvantage in all the competitions just because you decided to spend so much money and buy tokens to improve your whole squad every single season. I'm sure the developers of this game would prefer having lots of people like me who can actually enjoy this game and buy tokens sometimes than have some people like you who just buy massive amounts. it would be more profitable for them anyway.

but enough with that, if you're complaining because it got more fair, you've got a problem IMO.
    haha fail more.
    Every game ppl create is to earn money only. They don't care about you or anyone, the only thing the DEVs work for is, How to earn more money in any game. Top11 is the same way or there wouldn't be a Token system hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    haha fail more.
    Every game ppl create is to earn money only. They don't care about you or anyone, the only thing the DEVs work for is, How to earn more money in any game. Top11 is the same way or there wouldn't be a Token system hahahahah
    no ****! where in my post did I say that it wasn't created in order to earn money? making the cup more fair would make people like me keep playing this game and I'm sure that if we compare the money this game earns from people like me it would be more than from excessive token buyers (because there are less of them).

so if you can't read properly perhaps you should ask someone to translate posts to you before you decide to comment.

Apprentice
    If you crybaby want competition why not change back to the old system? It was funnier playing 10Lv higher manager

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    I mean you should get lower level teams instead of higher level teams....
    I can't understand your point. You say you should get lower level teams instead of higher. But how would you work this? For instance: If you were given a lower level team (as you want), why then should your lower level opponent have to play you, as you are a higher level team, which you say you shouldn't have. And then also, if a higher level team than you shouldn't play against you, who should they be put against, as you don't want them against higher teams. For every match between different level teams, there will always be pros and cons. I think the new way is the best (I hated it at first), but at least pairing you with similar quality teams, does seem fair. Good lower level teams can always beat average higher level teams.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't even win 5-0 or 6-0 anymore, It's 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, 1-1, 0-0, 2-2 or even lose 1-2 these days with my team.

May as well not buy anymore tokens anymore.
    Don't you find it more fun when the games are close?

If I was winning every game 5-0 I would find Top 11 as boring as hell...
    scale89 likes this.
    As chill as a cucumber...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast