CL
    Attachment 68540

CUP
    Attachment 68541
    What is going on here
    Gert Funck likes this.

Pheeww!

Day 20 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers played away and halved the deficit between them and the Champions League places with a 3-0 win, wingers Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto (2) and Esneider Gil scoring.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-18.jpg

Things are getting really tough in the League for Palace Casuals. Ahead at the top by 6 points a few matches ago, a 2-3 defeat today reduced the gap to 1 point, and 3rd place visits tomorrow. Left back Mark Gould and Maarten Weigman were the scorers.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-18.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Couldn't make it
    1-2 aggregate
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-vs-tansin-2nd-leg.jpg
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

YEEEEE I'm feel like a pro, is the 3rd time this season, that I focus the passing to the side where a aggressive player have yellow, and that obtain a double yellow :3

This time with the freekick obtained my MC scored the definitive 2-1 so,

I will add this advice in ma Super Guide LOLO

Season 80 - Are you ready!-t45-crystal-cl-2ns-match-double-red.jpg

Ready for next round

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

5teams still have a shot at my league......Really interesting

Day 21 - Palace Teams report.

Palace Casuals started off play with their first Association match, away, and were blown away 1-4, left back Mark Gould the Casuals scorer. The home match later on was a different kettle of fish, Casuals kept the same formation but changed tactics, and won 5-0, with goals from Maarten Wiegman, Jack Auger (2), Gould again, and substitute Andre Faisca chipped in later on. The difference between the first round of matches and the second was reflected in the other Association matches, as they turned a 7-7 draw into a 16-13 qualification for the Final

Palace Terriers had three matches in little over 4.5 hours and started with a home Association match, in which they were defeated by a 10% poorer team, 0-3. Two hours later, with a changed formation and tactics, and now 11% better than their opponent, held the away match level until 10 minutes from time, when the opposition scored, to inflict a second defeat, 0-1. It was a bad day all round for Terriers' Association, as they lost the Semi-Final match by 13 points to 19.

Palace Terriers then embarked on their League match of the day, and worked off their frustration over the Association matches by defeating the 13th place team 9-0. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto scored two late goals to complete his hat-trick, and DMC Peter Jorgensen and striker Noy Hazarti netted twice each. Midfielders Tyberiy Yarych and Joe Ralphs scored the other goals.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-19.jpg

Palace Casuals lost their grip on top spot and dropped to 3rd place after a second successive 2-3 defeat against top 5 teams. Two goals down after 11 minutes, it was always going to be a struggle, but they gamely fought on and goals from Maarten Wiegman and Nikolay Levterov almost gave them a share of the points against a greatly superior team.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-cc-round-19-robert-fc.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-19.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-18-2016 at 10:46 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg
    talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture0.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

ok.. I know you don't like me

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast