Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Attention Moi: Hard Defending and The Assistant Manager

...so this thread help us to know that the assistant should be called Khris basically. LOL
    Because assistant Khris would say
    - this guy dont appear, sack him!
    -this other failed 5 times, give him a pepsi!
    -our DR had a divorce and is very aggresive because now the ex have his Ferrari!! sub' him if you wont finish with 10!
    -It's raining!! the field is like a swimmingpool and the ball is not a clam!! don't use long passing!

LOL

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have the impression that sometimes the assistant manager deliberately gives the manager bad advises to make him lose the match, and other times the assistant manager give the right advises so that the manager wins the match. Also, some advises seem to be late, and by the time the manager makes the adjustments, the advised orders is no longer appropriate or the the last part of the match simulation has already been calculated.
    Is not true, the game doesn't do this on propose but for myself seems to be quite impossible to create such a smart bot that will give the best tips and secure you a victory if you follow him.

That's what I think about the assistant manager.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...so this thread help us to know that the assistant should be called Khris basically. LOL
    Because assistant Khris would say
    - this guy dont appear, sack him!
    -this other failed 5 times, give him a pepsi!
    -our DR had a divorce and is very aggresive because now the ex have his Ferrari!! sub' him if you wont finish with 10!
    -It's raining!! the field is like a swimmingpool and the ball is not a clam!! don't use long passing!

LOL
    Give your DR to me, I need one desperately.
    My market has no DRs, even if there is, they are 3* but there is an army on DLs and DL/DCs... Nordeus won't give us what we need...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    My market has no DRs, even if there is, they are 3* but there is an army on DLs and DL/DCs... Nordeus won't give us what we need...
    well.... 3 DC can help you~LOL .... i don't have DR since..... season 2..... and now, i am LV13~ (well....among all my DC... i have one DC/DR (from U21....and he is 25 yr old now and he is my first team DC) and one DC/DL.... just in case i need to change formation tho... but......i never change formation no matter what opposite i am facing... 3DC +1DMC is always my defense)....

Same thing here. Lots of nordgens DL/DCs but no good DCs and DR/DMR - not even decent ones. The past 2 seasons or so, there were a lack of DLs, and now it is for DCs and DRs.

The 'funny' thing is that the scouts' list since the start of the season up to now contains good-looking DCs and a DR. The 1st recommendations list this season was also about DRs. Could this be deliberate so that users are forced to use the scout's list and/or recommendations list?

At least two other users complained about the lack of good nordgen DCs on the auction market this season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-03-2016 at 03:26 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well.... 3 DC can help you~LOL .... i don't have DR since..... season 2..... and now, i am LV13~ (well....among all my DC... i have one DC/DR (from U21....and he is 25 yr old now and he is my first team DC) and one DC/DL.... just in case i need to change formation tho... but......i never change formation no matter what opposite i am facing... 3DC +1DMC is always my defense)....
    My flanks will be vulnerable.
    Also, I prefer to attack down flanks. The fullbacks coming up boost the attack.
    Last edited by Arion; 06-03-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not true, the game doesn't do this on propose but for myself seems to be quite impossible to create such a smart bot that will give the best tips and secure you a victory if you follow him.

That's what I think about the assistant manager.
    It is about decreasing and increasing the chances of a of team to win. What if those so-called advises are related to the so-called roll of the dice in this game? If this is the case, a good roll of the dice will result in good advises and a bad roll of the dice will result in bad advises.

If something has been intentionally programed to occur in some defined way in this game, then it is on purpose.

The 'funny' thing in this game is that when you use bad order combinations (non-logical in terms of football) and still win (sometimes by large scores) or dominate the match. For example, attacking mentality + force counter-attacks or high pressing + force counter-attacks. As I said above, even the assistant manager advises the manager to use such things. This shows how much '****' this game is in terms of football, and instead of improving this part of the game, Nordeus focuses on other parts and introduces new things that cause other problems.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-03-2016 at 05:43 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Same thing here. Lots of nordgens DL/DCs but no good DCs and DR/DMR - not even decent ones. The past 2 seasons or so, there were a lack of DLs, and now it is for DCs and DRs.

The 'funny' thing is that the scouts' list since the start of the season up to now contains good-looking DCs and a DR. The 1st recommendations list this season was also about DRs. Could this be deliberate so that users are forced to use the scout's list and/or recommendations list?

At least two other users complained about the lack of good nordgen DCs on the auction market this season.
    I'd got a DC/DR just now, but it was a 89% 25 y.o... at least better than having only 1 DR in a squad.
    For recommendations? Nah, I've been getting STs since... I've lost count, the past 20 weeks?
    Scouts? Maybe. Same for negos.
    But they can't beat a manager playing smart and bidding on old players with his only token, and winning the auction. Thank you, I don't need DRs now. But I'd got not a single Nordgen in the season beginning.

I'd got a DC/DR just now, but it was a 89% 25 y.o... at least better than having only 1 DR in a squad.
    For recommendations? Nah, I've been getting STs since... I've lost count, the past 20 weeks?
    Scouts? Maybe. Same for negos.
    But they can't beat a manager playing smart and bidding on old players with his only token, and winning the auction. Thank you, I don't need DRs now. But I'd got not a single Nordgen in the season beginning.
    For the recommendations, it is because your average quality for the ST area is lowest compared to the other areas. If you sell your lowest quality STs or boost their quality and/or buy higher quality STs, the recommendations would probably change to another region of the pitch.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

For the recommendations, it is because your average quality for the ST area is lowest compared to the other areas. If you sell your lowest quality STs or boost their quality and/or buy higher quality STs, the recommendations would probably change to another region of the pitch.
    My AM is Arsene Wenger, indifferent to everyone.
    My STs are always the highest rated, yet they're being recommended. And they aren't cheap. 79T for the best. More than 2 months of collection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast