Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New position : unlock skills

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

check the strongest player of the vice- captain of the association rank 17 in the world top 100.

Think 179 % is the highest value possible ...

Look at the huge difference between def / att and physical despite 4/6 skills in defense are bright

In physical also huge difference between those skills !
    Is this player mainly used as AML ?

Addicted
    it's not mine , but i saw this player as an AML in a 4-5-1 V style .

That would explain the difference in skills then, since the main AML skills are way higher than the other skills.
    It could come from specific training, but also from games. We need to question that guy
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc3l View Post
    Are skills randomly allocated after a game or does it depend on the player impact during the game (goals, assists, whatever-u-name-it) ?
    Weird, usual game without individual great performance -> +1% random skills for each player (i never see more than +1% for a specific skill)
    Game won 5-0 with 5 goals from my 6* AMR -> +4% shooting
    Game won 6-0 with 4 goals from my 6* AML -> +4% finishing
    I 'm not an expert in the new training/gaining system but I think this 4% is about as in the old version, 1 skill point.
    Now,
    there are two ways of signing skill
    - "Manually" (in the new version) , when we choose specific drills to improve only some of the skills of our player.
    - Random/auto : the gaining in some skills a player can have, after a game/ from the MoM title, from the daily gift sp
    In the second case, the program is trying to keep a (general) balance in the skills of our player.
    In one game your AMR will have +4% to shooting, in the next game +4% finishing , getting a MoM will get a +4% to dribbling and in the next game +4% to shooting again.

The second option was in the old version (and still working that way).
    Example :
    New position : unlock skills-radic-1.jpg

I gathered 10 sp from training for my player.
    When I 'm trying to allocate them, the game is giving them in auto. I don't have the choice to give them only in tackling.
    The first born player has some of his skills higher than the others and this keeps that way, no matter how many sp we 'll give them.

Some saying that players with higher specific skills than others, have also some talent in the game too.
    For example an attacker (or MC) with high crossing skill is better for corner kicks.
    Actually from the period I joined the forum, never saw a post where someone proved that skills has an impact in specific performance of the players.

Ok, if you have two MC (without sa) and want to choose one for the C-K, the logic says to pick the one with higher crossing skills.
    But many times another player was more "talented" for that job.
    Marc3l likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Regarding bonus %skills after a game, you're definitely right. My AMR was MoM with a rating of 10 (2 goals) and got +4% crossing.

Bork the game and reload the old one. Do training in that and assign the skill points to the players directly yourself and add them where you want to add them.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123