Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

The home match time setting seems to keep resetting to 'New Label' in the Android app. I have set the time once in the browser version, and twice in the Android app. version.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-08-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Itthirit Uengsakun View Post
    The footballers that I loan , I still can use them in my League match or Cup on Saturday and Sunday, isn't it ?
    Yes, you can still use your loaned player in your official matches (League, Cup, CL). Please check the ingame Help in Top Eleven for questions like these, it has a complete guide
    Itthirit Uengsakun likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #93
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    As Moi said before, you can use them only for Associations tournaments because otherwise wouldn't be fair, just think about it, you are level 2 and your friend is level 20 and you get a player for him, how fair would be this.
    He is asking about footballers he loans to other managers, not the other way around. Even if you loan a player to another manager for Associations, this player can still play with you in League, CUP and CL.
    JustinXI and AramRonaldo7 like this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The home match time setting seems to keep resetting to 'New Label' in the Android app. I have set the time once in the browser version, and twice in the Android app. version.
    There's a little bug regarding friendlies and Time of the match. Right now you can't join/watch friendlies.
    They will be fixed soon with an update.

Mr. Moi:
    "Why the new version does not direct the friendly match between the two teams is another server? When this feature is activated again? This is a great feature of the Top Eleven."

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #96
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
    Mr. Moi:
    "Why the new version does not direct the friendly match between the two teams is another server? When this feature is activated again? This is a great feature of the Top Eleven."
    We're working on it. As I mentioned, match is being played, just you can't watch/join.

Moi, there seem to be a problem with the bonuses displayed in the associations. Some members have 8-10% bonuses which would be around 30-40% as total bonuses, and yet it shows as 0% to some other members of the same association. Another member of my association reported this to me.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-08-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Another question, maybe a hint for new feature. I have a friend playing Top Eleven, but he hasn't facebook and is on a different server, so I can't add him as an in-game friend. Now he joined my association, so I see him and his team. I hoped now I would be able to add him as a friend too, but I can't, there's no button to add. Why is this not possible? I can have friends from diferent servers (if they are my facebook friends), so I think it also should be possible to have a friend from a different server and without facebook..

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #99
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Another question, maybe a hint for new feature. I have a friend playing Top Eleven, but he hasn't facebook and is on a different server, so I can't add him as an in-game friend. Now he joined my association, so I see him and his team. I hoped now I would be able to add him as a friend too, but I can't, there's no button to add. Why is this not possible? I can have friends from diferent servers (if they are my facebook friends), so I think it also should be possible to have a friend from a different server and without facebook..
    This is a technical limitation, you can't add an ingame friend if he is not in the same server as you. Associations work differently, like friendlies, so even if you can see him in yours you can't add him "in the game". He can still be your friend if he has a Facebook account and you're friends there, as you know.

We are working on ways to overcome this limitation in the future.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #100
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Moi, there seem to be a problem with the bonuses displayed in the associations. Some members have 8-10% bonuses which would be around 30-40% as total bonuses, and yet it shows as 0% to some other members of the same association. Another member of my association reported this to me.
    If you can provide some screenshots it'd be great, as it seems a bit odd. Thanks Tactician!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast