Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 223
Like Tree81Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

  1. #191
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Not many times you hear this but you have done great job Nordeus with the Associations.

    Nice graphics, excellent communication and planning and superb overall updates to the game.

    Yes, there are still some hurdles to overcome to make the game engine better but for once i can say im satisfied. Keep it up !
    Totally agree! :-)

  2. #192
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We're collecting all your suggestions. We'll evaluate all of them and implement the ones that can help Top Eleven to be better
    Please make better (closer) draws.

    If you look World Top 100, you see many 7*/8* FAs (with some 9* members). If you click on biggest win, you see, they faced a 4* or 5* FA... why they get a freecard to farm weak teams? Why they don't face each other? It's for 4*/5* FAs extremly annoying to face such strong FAs/teams. Give weak teams/FA a fair chance to win tokens by a fair draw. Few days ago, you posted on FB the creation of the 100,000th FA, so you can't tell me, that's not possible.
    Or are you afraid, your holy tokenbuyers go mad?

  3. #193
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Please make better (closer) draws.

    If you look World Top 100, you see many 7*/8* FAs (with some 9* members). If you click on biggest win, you see, they faced a 4* or 5* FA... why they get a freecard to farm weak teams? Why they don't face each other? It's for 4*/5* FAs extremly annoying to face such strong FAs/teams. Give weak teams/FA a fair chance to win tokens by a fair draw. Few days ago, you posted on FB the creation of the 100,000th FA, so you can't tell me, that's not possible.
    Or are you afraid, your holy tokenbuyers go mad?
    If they just draw by quality and make all the matches even, whats the point of having a good team?

    I can have a 3 star team and play other 3 star teams, or an 8 star team and play other 8 star teams. Where is the incentive to improve?

    Moi said there is more to it than that, I hope that proves to be true and there is a noticeable advantage to having a strong team.

  4. #194
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Great stance... why to learn to manage, if you can buy the victories...

    Where is the challenge?

    Good teams are needed in Cups, CLs and (some) Leagues,... we don't need one more competition, where money talks. I want a challenge, not to be a farm for those guys, who can't manage.
    We were against such a strong FA, had so much luck (it was luck, not managing!!!) to reach to final... final was boring, because they were ~20% weaker... no challenge, only boring games.

  5. #195
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,054
    Nash, so you would have preferred to face a 7-star team in the final and lose the tournament? What kind of logic is that? You should be happy you won the tournament because you could have been knocked out in the semi-final.

    If some users used good means for improving their teams to 7 or 8 stars, why should they be 'penalised' by making them facing other 7-8-star teams? They have the 'right' to face lower quality teams. They deserve to have that advantage. Don't be biased; don't try to make things only to your advantage. As long as users are not cheating or using improper means to boost the quality of their teams or to fool the draws, there should be no problem.

    Based on your way of thinking, Barcelona has to face Real Madrid each time and one will be at the bottom of the rankings and the other will be at the top or each will cancel each other and be in the middle while smaller, much weaker teams will be at the top. This is wrong.

    I see what is your problem. You want those 7-star or so associations that are currently at the top to have less chance by making each of them face each other just because they have stronger teams. But that is not correct. This is not fair. They deserve to have the quality advantage if they worked for it or used good means.

    If those at the top currently faced much weaker teams in the first tournament, that does not mean they will face weaker teams again and again later on. They will drop points at some point by facing other strong teams or just like you knocked out one 7-star team using a weaker team in the semi-final, especially if they are poor in tactics and depend only on quality advantage.

    So, cheer up.

    But, I request every user to report any suspicious teams they encounter or see. Those that use wrong or unfair means should be punished.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-13-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    Bunzo and pcmacdaniel like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  6. #196
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Great stance... why to learn to manage, if you can buy the victories...

    Where is the challenge?

    Good teams are needed in Cups, CLs and (some) Leagues,... we don't need one more competition, where money talks. I want a challenge, not to be a farm for those guys, who can't manage.
    We were against such a strong FA, had so much luck (it was luck, not managing!!!) to reach to final... final was boring, because they were ~20% weaker... no challenge, only boring games.
    Agreed, but I don't know what can be done except for a balanced draw. But still, someone has to pick the short straw and face a stronger association. I think that is one reason why the implemented loans, to balance out the teams and let managers help out a weaker team in the association. However, the quality difference can be really wide.
    Too bad, because although we were the strongest association in the tournament, it wasn't so easy since we lost 7 matches. It was funny, especially since the away games weren't so easy. One small mistake and you give the opponents 3 points.

    On a brighter side, if you aim for bonus prizes you will always get one even if smaller. Winning surely gives 5 packs for each type and 50 points, but even if you lose it's no big deal, you will still get some points towards promotion, packs and you are ready for another association tournament. It just take some more time, simply. Soon or later everyone wins, at least from my point of view
    sparklinginsilence likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  7. #197
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Nash, so you would have preferred to face a 7-star team in the final and lose the tournament? What kind of logic is that? You should be happy you won the tournament because you could have been knocked out in the semi-final.
    We had to face the 7* FA at Semi... and that isn't funny.
    And no... I don't prefer to lose in final vs 7*FA... but I prefer to lose vs a 5* (equal) FA, that does it, with tactical, loans, managing...


    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Based on your way of thinking, Barcelona has to face Real Madrid each time and one will be at the bottom of the rankings and the other will be at the top or each will cancel each other and be in the middle while smaller, much weaker teams will be at the top. This is wrong.
    That's wrong...
    Based on my thinking, it's impossible, that Malta, Sri Lanka,... are in World Cup (Semi-Finals).
    Based on that... it's impossible, that Real Madrid faces Energy Cottbus in CL (Semi-Finals).


    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Agreed, but I don't know what can be done except for a balanced draw. But still, someone has to pick the short straw and face a stronger association. I think that is one reason why the implemented loans, to balance out the teams and let managers help out a weaker team in the association. However, the quality difference can be really wide.
    But loans only don't solve the problem. Why has the strongest team to be the whore of their FA. I've the strongest team in our FA, and suffered least points, because I haven't the chance to win and gave all my top players away. That isn't funny.
    That also can that exploited: build a 22 player-team, with 9*, group up with 3* Teams, get good draws and loan 8 players without a disadvantage...

    And if you are a close FA, you can't loan anybody, for better chance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Too bad, because although we were the strongest association in the tournament, it wasn't so easy since we lost 7 matches. It was funny, especially since the away games weren't so easy. One small mistake and you give the opponents 3 points.

    On a brighter side, if you aim for bonus prizes you will always get one even if smaller. Winning surely gives 5 packs for each type and 50 points, but even if you lose it's no big deal, you will still get some points towards promotion, packs and you are ready for another association tournament. It just take some more time, simply. Soon or later everyone wins, at least from my point of view
    I really don't have problems to lose... but not against "money". I wanna lose for good opponent, who knows what he does.
    And... that team we faced in Semi-Final wasn't that kind of manager... His "god-team" lost vs. my "noob-team", because I we had nothing to lose, and I tried (maybe you call it stupid) some tactic and formation, I tought it could help.
    And yes... it was a great moment, we went against this FA into the final... but final was so boring. :/

  8. #198
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    We had to face the 7* FA at Semi... and that isn't funny.
    And no... I don't prefer to lose in final vs 7*FA... but I prefer to lose vs a 5* (equal) FA, that does it, with tactical, loans, managing...

    I really don't have problems to lose... but not against "money". I wanna lose for good opponent, who knows what he does.
    And... that team we faced in Semi-Final wasn't that kind of manager... His "god-team" lost vs. my "noob-team", because I we had nothing to lose, and I tried (maybe you call it stupid) some tactic and formation, I tought it could help.
    And yes... it was a great moment, we went against this FA into the final... but final was so boring. :/
    So, you would prefer to lose that final you won or have less chance to win it rather than having won it versus a weaker team? This is strange kind of attitude. Most people would want to win (boring way or not, and would not complain about playing versus a weaker team in the final).


    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    That's wrong...
    Based on my thinking, it's impossible, that Malta, Sri Lanka,... are in World Cup (Semi-Finals).
    Based on that... it's impossible, that Real Madrid faces Energy Cottbus in CL (Semi-Finals).
    This is neither meant to simulate the World Cup nor the Champions League; this is an Associations' competition and it works differently.

    I have said something in my post but it seems you have not understood. Why 7-star teams should play 7-star teams only, why 6-star teams should play 6-star teams only and so on? The ranking will be unfair and biased this way because 3-star teams may be among the top 100 and 7 star teams among the bottom. This is wrong. The ranking is about the best associations; the factors include quality, tactics, management and group work. Based on your of way thinking, taking some of the examples of teams you have given, if the teams' selection for matches are done the way you said, then Malta and Energy Cottbus would be among the top in the rankings while Germany, Spain and Real Madrid would be among the bottoms just because Malta played versus equal quality teams each time and won, and Real Madrid played versus Barcelona and such types of teams each time and lost. So, Malta will be above Germany and Spain, and Energy Cottbus would be above Real Madrid in the rankings.

    Take into consideration that all associations be it the the 3-star ones or the 7-star ones all started in the same division. So, it is normal for 7-star teams to play versus 3-star teams. Based on the way you want things to be, 7-star teams will fail promotion while 3-star teams will promote because of the equal quality thing you want.

    With time, as teams separate from each other by promotion or relegation to different divisions, it is very likely that the higher quality teams will group together in the same divisions while the lower quality teams will be in the lower divisions. There is nothing to change there in these terms. Just give it time.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-13-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  9. #199
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Please make better (closer) draws.

    If you look World Top 100, you see many 7*/8* FAs (with some 9* members). If you click on biggest win, you see, they faced a 4* or 5* FA... why they get a freecard to farm weak teams? Why they don't face each other? It's for 4*/5* FAs extremly annoying to face such strong FAs/teams. Give weak teams/FA a fair chance to win tokens by a fair draw. Few days ago, you posted on FB the creation of the 100,000th FA, so you can't tell me, that's not possible.
    Or are you afraid, your holy tokenbuyers go mad?
    As long as draws are based upon association points, I believe its fair. For the 1st tournament, everyone obviously had 0 points, so its a fair draw no matter who we played. The association i'm in earned 100 points this past weekend, so as long as we play against an assoc. that earned a similar number of points (95-105) during the 1st weekend, I think it'll be fair.
    Level 40 Manager

  10. #200
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    So, you would prefer to lose that final you won or have less chance to win it rather than having won it versus a weaker team? This is strange kind of attitude. Most people would want to win (boring way or not, and would not complain about playing versus a weaker team in the final).
    This!!! I'm playing for the challenge. Sure... I start a game to win it, but I prefer to lose on close teams by good managing instead to win vs weak teams. I really enjoy my first league, where it's not sure, I'm the winner (because of many friends).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is neither meant to simulate the World Cup nor the Champions League; this is an Associations' competition and it works differently.
    Exact... there was no need to start a comparision. Top Eleven has nothing to do with real soccer. So why don't give an competition, where not money matters?
    In this case, it would be possible, that a 7* teams has to be on the buttom, if there are another teams, that have money AND good managers.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    As long as draws are based upon association points, I believe its fair. For the 1st tournament, everyone obviously had 0 points, so its a fair draw no matter who we played. The association i'm in earned 100 points this past weekend, so as long as we play against an assoc. that earned a similar number of points (95-105) during the 1st weekend, I think it'll be fair.
    For sure, if 7* FAs face each other too. If 122pts winner face each other next weekend, you're right. That's much fair than playing against much weaker FAs. Have not seen 3*, 4* FAs with this points. Only a few 5* and 6*.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast