Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

I wonder if we get to know the matchups between the associations in advance? So we can loan players in order to make a team stronger that faces a stronger opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hartmann View Post
    I wonder if we get to know the matchups between the associations in advance? So we can loan players in order to make a team stronger that faces a stronger opponent.
    We should be able to do that, however I wonder how the selection is made.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @Moi a question here. In an association duel, do all the teams of one association play all the teams of another association, or 1 team of Association A plays one team of Association B? Or is there's a fixed number of games played by an association team?
    No, not all members of A play with all members of B. 1 member of A plays with 1 member of B (2 matches, home and away) then other member of A plays with another member of B, etc.
    Arion likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    at what time on thursday will the tournaments be scheduled? at night during the regular daily maintenance between wed-thu or thu-fri? or some other time?

so at what time do i need to be in an association with 4 or more players?
    Right now in this week it will happen during Friday morning (not during maintenance). But this will probably change in the future.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    What condition will the players have at the association game start? Their real condition, or always full, 99%? I'll be quite different, if I play association game before competition one, and so with full condition, or after competition, with some 70% condition...

And one more question, how many substitutions will be allowed? Three, like in competition games, or unlimited, like in friendlies?
    It is mentioned in the Help, players will enter the game in the same exact condition they currently have, and after the match they will keep having the same exact condition level.

3 Subs per match.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris Vardakas View Post
    The selected pairs for the matches is random? Or the strongest member faces the rival association's strongest? Or maybe the captain faces the captain, same for vice-captains?
    Edited: the best (in terms of quality) of Association A faces the best (in terms of quality) of Association B, then the second vs the second, etc.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #77
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hartmann View Post
    Yes you will, you will see them on Friday, more than 24h before the matches begins on Saturday.

Maybe will be good explain the diferances between captain and vice captain :P
    What powers will vice's have?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe will be good explain the diferances between captain and vice captain :P
    What powers will vice's have?
    You can find this answer in the Help section of the game (it's embedded in Top Eleven's app). Simply click the question mark button "?" next to Settings and check Associations or search for something.

You will be able to find there this entry about Captains and Vice-captains
    khris likes this.

Why the new version does not direct the friendly match between the two teams is another server?
    Darren Power likes this.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast