Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Quote Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
    Why the new version does not direct the friendly match between the two teams is another server?
    This feature is not activated yet. The option is only visible but not usable.
    MrBob likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

The footballers that I loan , I still can use them in my League match or Cup on Saturday and Sunday, isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by itthirit uengsakun View Post
    the footballers that i loan , i still can use them in my league match or cup on saturday and sunday, isn't it ?
    no.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

When this feature is activated again? This is a great feature of the Top Eleven.
    Nick Ank Calutio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It is mentioned in the Help, players will enter the game in the same exact condition they currently have, and after the match they will keep having the same exact condition level.

3 Subs per match.
    So the best way for us , you(admin) should set the association fixture before the first real match fixture (League and Cup) begin .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I assume is active already but to play friendly you must be at least first rank and as long nobody is, nobody can see it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hello Nordeus Team
    Thank for up game. This is more funny.
    But .... I cant watch the friendly match now.
    Its the same Mourinho has red card.
    Please fix it.
    Thank for nice game !

Quote Originally Posted by Itthirit Uengsakun View Post
    The footballers that I loan , I still can use them in my League match or Cup on Saturday and Sunday, isn't it ?
    I think you can use them in league but not in an association match

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    As Moi said before, you can use them only for Associations tournaments because otherwise wouldn't be fair, just think about it, you are level 2 and your friend is level 20 and you get a player for him, how fair would be this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That's a good question actually. I think we can still use them for League and Cup games on the Saturday and Sunday despite them being out on loan (which only applies for Association games). Would be annoying if you can't use them though, I might have to recall my DR then!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast