Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
Like Tree46Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18
    OK, We do not say that the use of VPN's illegal, I come to tell you why the Chinese players to use VPN .
    @nash123 @MOI @PricopGeorgeCătălin

    First of all, VPN to our biggest role is to register ID, plus friends, not a tourist.

    Second,
    Two or three years ago, Chinese players without VPN can also see 100 ads, get 100 green.

    Third,
    Then we can't see the 100 ads, but someone found that in the United States, Japan, Europe is still can, only China can't.
    (Now We be players around the world to challenge, Root on that day, why do Chinese people use VPN for green , this is our first mistake please?)
    We use the United States IP, to obtain 100 green, we gain a day 100, after 30 days is 9000, then, is to take back the TE.
    The reason is that I'm not in the United States, should not see the advertising in the United States.
    But in China, I don't have much advertising.
    TE added, the number of ads is not our control, but you can't get in other countries.
    Is it fair?
    TE the advertisers can't control, and for this reason to ask us?
    I do not deny that, of course, some Chinese with American IP received 20, with Singapore got 20, then...
    But he get the total number of 100, Just received and others the same treatment.
    We obtain the 100 green , because we see the two hours, there is no other way.
    This continued to last month.

    Fourth,
    Now whether you are in China, the United States, Japan, no matter whether you use VPN, you can get 35 green .
    So, the story is over.

    But if we can only get 5 in China, and in the United States can get 35, I believe that the Chinese people will continue.
    Nordeus is a responsible company, you want to assume the responsibility of belongs to you.
    Advertisers said, to China's 5, to the United States 35, this is wrong, you should let him to correct.
    Rather than refuse to correct, tell the Chinese players at the same time, you can't see the advertising in the United States.
    I thought it was quite funny.

    This is my attitude, only represent my personal.

  2. #12
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Cong Xiao View Post
    OK, We do not say that the use of VPN's illegal, I come to tell you why the Chinese players to use VPN .
    @nash123 @MOI @PricopGeorgeCătălin

    First of all, VPN to our biggest role is to register ID, plus friends, not a tourist.

    Second,
    Two or three years ago, Chinese players without VPN can also see 100 ads, get 100 green.

    Third,
    Then we can't see the 100 ads, but someone found that in the United States, Japan, Europe is still can, only China can't.
    (Now We be players around the world to challenge, Root on that day, why do Chinese people use VPN for green , this is our first mistake please?)
    We use the United States IP, to obtain 100 green, we gain a day 100, after 30 days is 9000, then, is to take back the TE.
    The reason is that I'm not in the United States, should not see the advertising in the United States.
    But in China, I don't have much advertising.
    TE added, the number of ads is not our control, but you can't get in other countries.
    Is it fair?
    TE the advertisers can't control, and for this reason to ask us?
    I do not deny that, of course, some Chinese with American IP received 20, with Singapore got 20, then...
    But he get the total number of 100, Just received and others the same treatment.
    We obtain the 100 green , because we see the two hours, there is no other way.
    This continued to last month.

    Fourth,
    Now whether you are in China, the United States, Japan, no matter whether you use VPN, you can get 35 green .
    So, the story is over.

    But if we can only get 5 in China, and in the United States can get 35, I believe that the Chinese people will continue.
    Nordeus is a responsible company, you want to assume the responsibility of belongs to you.
    Advertisers said, to China's 5, to the United States 35, this is wrong, you should let him to correct.
    Rather than refuse to correct, tell the Chinese players at the same time, you can't see the advertising in the United States.
    I thought it was quite funny.

    This is my attitude, only represent my personal.
    well.... the tax is higher in US...Europe... but China is lower...so will you tell the chinese gov to rise the tax please? LOL
    and.... you don't even need Facebook to log in.... except you are using PC to play and need to add friend... so.... VPN is not a must for phone for just playing the game ~ just click "play as guest" like i do... i don't even sign in with any FB/ Google account and still playing the game....

    and advertisers has their will... just like the iphone release from several places first... not all the places sell at the same time... will you tell Apple to correct -.-?
    o...yes...you can get iphone almost at the same time in China in grey market even not release in china... but don't you know that you also lose warranty -.-??
    don't make something illegal to be sounds like legal~ that's sound funny~

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18
    NO NO Ahlony Wong:
    I pay taxes in China, I enjoy the welfare of the Chinese government gives me.
    Even in the United States the doctor don't money, I will not envy.
    Because I didn't do anything for US.

    In this game TE is like a village, the international village,
    Nordeus is the chief, He had a duty to give his villagers the same rights.
    The villager A is rich, The villager B is poor, Their contributions to the village is not the same.
    But can't two people take a bus at the same time, B than A to spend more money.

    In my opinion, this is the right of the public.
    We have different understanding on this matter, and that's all.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,893
    I guess is not the right place to talk about government rules.

    Cong, can you please replay on my answer from my first post here, how's your and your people action fair for the companies who are advertising their products only in X and Y country but you are watching it from China?

    Second, I am from Romania, a country who's in Top 10 active countries in the game, or at least it was and guess what, by browser we do 100 videos maybe (MAYBE!) in a year, that's how many we have here. Should I also complain about the number? Because would not be hard for us to change the IP and watch videos like you guys do. And those who did received permanent ban from the game or at least the majority of those who have been reported.
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #15
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Cong Xiao View Post
    NO NO Ahlony Wong:
    I pay taxes in China, I enjoy the welfare of the Chinese government gives me.
    Even in the United States the doctor don't money, I will not envy.
    Because I didn't do anything for US.

    In this game TE is like a village, the international village,
    Nordeus is the chief, He had a duty to give his villagers the same rights.
    The villager A is rich, The villager B is poor, Their contributions to the village is not the same.
    But can't two people take a bus at the same time, B than A to spend more money.

    In my opinion, this is the right of the public.
    We have different understanding on this matter, and that's all.
    you don't even answer the question.... did i say you didn't pay tax?? i only say "lower" ....

    and .... " and advertisers has their will... just like the iphone release from several places first... not all the places sell at the same time... will you tell Apple to correct -.-? " ---> you don't even answer it either....

    "o...yes...you can get iphone almost at the same time in China in grey market even not release in china... but don't you know that you also lose warranty -.-?? " also this.....

    answer this three thing before you say NO~ ..in fact... i don't even know what you No for~

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I guess is not the right place to talk about government rules.

    Cong, can you please replay on my answer from my first post here, how's your and your people action fair for the companies who are advertising their products only in X and Y country but you are watching it from China?

    Second, I am from Romania, a country who's in Top 10 active countries in the game, or at least it was and guess what, by browser we do 100 videos maybe (MAYBE!) in a year, that's how many we have here. Should I also complain about the number? Because would not be hard for us to change the IP and watch videos like you guys do. And those who did received permanent ban from the game or at least the majority of those who have been reported.



    You said so much is to tell me:
    1. The advertisers don't let use VPN so I can't use.
    2. Cong, you say you use or useless?
    Isn't it?
    I was hoping to chat with you more some, it's a pity that association cup lost, not in the mood.

    In simple terms:
    1.Morality is the minimum standard of law, and any country is not forbidden to use VPN this law.
    2.You standing on the ground of advertisers, and I think TE should take more responsibility, this is the public power, not belong to some people.
    3. Now there are no more green, makes no sense to argue with you.
    4.I wanted to convey my point of view has very clearly.

    I go to prepare the next association cup, wish me luck, and you.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    you don't even answer the question.... did i say you didn't pay tax?? i only say "lower" ....

    and .... " and advertisers has their will... just like the iphone release from several places first... not all the places sell at the same time... will you tell Apple to correct -.-? " ---> you don't even answer it either....

    "o...yes...you can get iphone almost at the same time in China in grey market even not release in china... but don't you know that you also lose warranty -.-?? " also this.....

    answer this three thing before you say NO~ ..in fact... i don't even know what you No for~
    Give PricopGeorgeCătălin same to you.
    Brother, you said is a business, it is market, is a balance of payments, as a procurement staff, I understand TE, I can not deny TE to make money.
    But I think this is the public right, basic.
    Don't argue, now can't use VPN for green , says these have no meaning.
    I saw many europeans, americans, people in other countries in Asia, are doing the same thing.
    I wish you good luck.

  8. #18
    Dreamer Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    363
    I live in Europe and even with a VPN I get hardly any vids for boosters at all. so using a VPN to get 35 or more per day is outright cheating. I dont care if you need it for facebook. I have spent many seasons building up my green packs and I have roughly over 200 and if I want to power train just one player I would lose most of my greens and have nothing. I tried it once and it cost me almost 100 greens just to go up one star for just one player. And you easily get that many in a few days or less and can power train many players. That, again, is cheating.

    I look at the top100 for the associations and almost all the Chinese teams are Chinese-TE. And there are tons with the same name. Seems that there is a bit of collusion going on in China.

    All I know is that I have to lose every second season in order to compete without spending money. But you feel the need to cheat and abuse the booster/vids system so you can compete. Try tanking instead of cheating.

    you get no sympathy from me. cheater.
    madflo19 and Ioannis Boulakas like this.

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    41
    I initially liked the post, till i thought about it.

    Hold on...these guys are jumping from country to country gathering green packs, while i have to sweat daily between competing in the cup and making sure my team is optimally set up to tank in the league.

    In a bid to level the playing field for themselves, they have made it uneven for others.


    If you are in a country with limited ads, then its either you buy tockens or you tank, VPN and other manipulative strategies is CHEATING.

    Thats my opinion
    Sully likes this.

  10. #20
    Dreamer motrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturu View Post
    I initially liked the post, till i thought about it.

    Hold on...these guys are jumping from country to country gathering green packs, while i have to sweat daily between competing in the cup and making sure my team is optimally set up to tank in the league.

    In a bid to level the playing field for themselves, they have made it uneven for others.


    If you are in a country with limited ads, then its either you buy tockens or you tank, VPN and other manipulative strategies is CHEATING.

    Thats my opinion
    It's not opinion. It is a fact that it is cheating. It's in the rules. Using vpn to get offers from other countries is not allowed.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Sully likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast