Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

a1i

VPN is NOT primarily for changing ips to cheat games, sorry it is used that way

PricopGeorgeCătălin - Ok this is very disconcerting. If you read these forum posts you would get the feeling that a vpn is solely used to change ips for boosters in games!!!
    A virtual private network's main use is NOT that whatsoever. For example, I am posted overseas. Our company has provided all our employees with devices that will not access the internet whatsoever unless connected to the company's headquarters in dallas, texas for security reasons as well as for auditing and productivity purposes... Now my question is where do I stand in this debate? I get 10-30 depending on time i have but i simply have no connection other than ones that call back home.

As for your advertising "its unfair for companies who advertise to you when you wont buy their products cause its unavailable". Um, not true. I go back very often, every 6 weeks or so. so I would absolutely be considered a legit target market.

Now you see how this is confusing me? I do not want to get banned. I dont try to actively "game" the system. But at the same time, from what I hear of your Romanian ad allowances, I get more than you do. So can you guys advise me as to what in the world am i supposed to do? Like I said, protocol prohibits my use of the net without calling home through a virtual private network.

Am I running foul of the rules? Should I just quit? Will I be banned for doing my job? Now it feels unfair to ME!! :/

Do let me know

thanks

Alx

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Exactly. Like delete those account immediately. We don't want to wait for months units all of them have used their massive pile of green packs and their team levels have gone back to normal.
    A massive ban won't please anyone I guess because as I said, I am afraid that the majority of them don't even know this is forbidden as long, let's be honest, how many of us are reading the games rules?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin - Ok this is very disconcerting. If you read these forum posts you would get the feeling that a vpn is solely used to change ips for boosters in games!!!
    A virtual private network's main use is NOT that whatsoever. For example, I am posted overseas. Our company has provided all our employees with devices that will not access the internet whatsoever unless connected to the company's headquarters in dallas, texas for security reasons as well as for auditing and productivity purposes... Now my question is where do I stand in this debate? I get 10-30 depending on time i have but i simply have no connection other than ones that call back home.

As for your advertising "its unfair for companies who advertise to you when you wont buy their products cause its unavailable". Um, not true. I go back very often, every 6 weeks or so. so I would absolutely be considered a legit target market.

Now you see how this is confusing me? I do not want to get banned. I dont try to actively "game" the system. But at the same time, from what I hear of your Romanian ad allowances, I get more than you do. So can you guys advise me as to what in the world am i supposed to do? Like I said, protocol prohibits my use of the net without calling home through a virtual private network.

Am I running foul of the rules? Should I just quit? Will I be banned for doing my job? Now it feels unfair to ME!! :/

Do let me know

thanks

Alx
    Hey Alx, but don't you think you are in a very different position? I mean you are posted oversea but you are part of that country, there's that chance for you to do something, talk about what you saw, etc.

Yes, I don't want to make a big deal by accusing people but is not something we can avoid. You can see people reactions and after all these are normal reactions. Also because you are forced is another thing but I don't see it as an excuse and people will tell you simple, get your own device that's not part of your company and play fair but that's gonna be weird to get a new device only for Top Eleven, damn...

In your particular case I don't think they can even discover you, without a report from somebody so you are safe, no worries.

I am not saying that 100% all the VPN users are also abusing the system but let's face the reality, you have dozens of boosters just at a click or tap away, as human being you are acting natural by taking the advantage that stands in your front.

From my point of view as a player, Nordeus should be that one who will take the measures, maybe some of them even more aggressive because is not a nice feeling as a player to see others getting so many boosters and the only thing you can do is to watch them.

Is a really hard issue, you just can't ban everyone because I assume there are N players and also cases like yours A1i but you must also understand that people might look for similar excuses. So yea, only Nordeus can do something, the first thing was to decrease the number of boosters per day and I fully support this decision.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hi.Im from singapore. After reading this topic i went to do do power train cos many said 35 vid..unfortunately that is not the case. Not even 20 vids. If china can use we want too!!!! Hehe. But too bad i am not born cheater. Loves the hardway..hard work success and satisfy with the fair input..rather cheat no meaning even if i win trebles after trebles.ps: we need more video pls

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EggertKaz Klowski View Post
    Hi.Im from singapore. After reading this topic i went to do do power train cos many said 35 vid..unfortunately that is not the case. Not even 20 vids. If china can use we want too!!!! Hehe. But too bad i am not born cheater. Loves the hardway..hard work success and satisfy with the fair input..rather cheat no meaning even if i win trebles after trebles.ps: we need more video pls
    well... 35 is the max limit for anyone now... not meaning you will get 35 in your location....

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... 35 is the max limit for anyone now... not meaning you will get 35 in your location....
    It´s not …..I got more than that last night

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey Alx, but don't you think you are in a very different position? I mean you are posted oversea but you are part of that country, there's that chance for you to do something, talk about what you saw, etc.

Yes, I don't want to make a big deal by accusing people but is not something we can avoid. You can see people reactions and after all these are normal reactions. Also because you are forced is another thing but I don't see it as an excuse and people will tell you simple, get your own device that's not part of your company and play fair but that's gonna be weird to get a new device only for Top Eleven, damn...

In your particular case I don't think they can even discover you, without a report from somebody so you are safe, no worries.

I am not saying that 100% all the VPN users are also abusing the system but let's face the reality, you have dozens of boosters just at a click or tap away, as human being you are acting natural by taking the advantage that stands in your front.

From my point of view as a player, Nordeus should be that one who will take the measures, maybe some of them even more aggressive because is not a nice feeling as a player to see others getting so many boosters and the only thing you can do is to watch them.

Is a really hard issue, you just can't ban everyone because I assume there are N players and also cases like yours A1i but you must also understand that people might look for similar excuses. So yea, only Nordeus can do something, the first thing was to decrease the number of boosters per day and I fully support this decision.

First off, I completely agree that it is unfair for some to get 100 while others barely get 10. But this fairness debate is very very uncomfortable for me. For many reasons.

We were matched this weekend with an association that started as 7 star and 6 star teams. Similar to ours. And I kid you not, within a matter of hours, the captain and one of his players suddenly had 9 stars with ratings of 179%!!!!! They managed to have so many of these super players that they loaned them out to the other players and still had super teams. Anyway, we were ranked 22, won all tournaments, they won only one before and had 3 third place. The result? 18 points - 18 points and we lost by goal difference of only 4 goals because of the stupid glitch that nordeus had again this week where we couldnt log back in to turn around games during the first round. Anyway, we finished 3rd and lost our spot in the top 100. Nordeus won't own up to their bugs and don't want to give us 40 points difference between first and third for a fault that is not ours.

As I understand it, it takes approximately 2000 dollars and upward to make a team of starters and subs total legend 9 stars from 7 stars if they used personal trainer which is most likely because it took them no time to reach that. At least several thousand dollars.

Now let's assume I am playing from Africa or South America, in a poor country where the standard of living is approx 100$ a month, lets even be generous and say somewhere where it is 1000$ a month.

We both can access the personal trainer just like both chinese vpn users and others can access free ads. But we both do not have the same amount of access to money to be able to train to 179%. Just like you do not see as many ads as a vpn user in china does.

How is THIS fair? How is buying all scouts every season fair when others can't do that?

This is why this whole angle on fairness is very strange. Like I said, I agree that they should let everyone be able to watch as many ads as everyone else. I DO NOT agree with them limiting it to a random number. Because this decision seems to have been driven by a player who has no access to more than 35 ads in their country.

Here's the problem: I am a shareholder in many gaming companies, and I will tell you this, if someone tells me that they have made us make less money from ads to make it "fairer" I would fire them. Companies do not care about fairness or anything other than profit. More ads = more profits.

If its a charity company and they make games that are fair then they should also limit the amount of tokens that people can buy in a season, don't you think? They should be able to limit the amount of personal training that a player can use, don't you think? They should be able to limit the amount of scouts people can buy per season. don't you think?

But that will never happen because these companies only care about their bottom line. They owe it to their shareholders. And since ad watching is a very solid revenue stream that is seperate from token purchases then limiting that revenue potential is as ridiculous as limiting the other things i gave examples of.

Again guys, I simply don't have the time to watch more than 10 a day, 30 maybeeee on weekends. but if we are asking for fairness then they should get more ad providers in so everyone can watch ads up to whatever limit it was before... Otherwise someone is going to be fired when the next ad revenue numbers come in

Does this not make sense to anyone?

Alx

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    While you complain they are seeing 35 videos a day, it is because you do not live in Brazil. Here in Brazil we do not have many offers, the amount of video a day does not exceed 5 or 10 videos when we are lucky, many people are upset to see that there are countries able to see more than 35, 50 or 100 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    While you complain they are seeing 35 videos a day, it is because you do not live in Brazil. Here in Brazil we do not have many offers, the amount of video a day does not exceed 5 or 10 videos when we are lucky, many people are upset to see that there are countries able to see more than 35, 50 or 100 videos.
    Just do what the Chinese do then …yes just pretend to be Chinese & it will be ok
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Dreamer
    just expel them from association.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast