Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

thks for reply moi - i will keep playing and you keep on catching those cheater.
    all the best.
    N3ROGamingHD likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    Moi
    Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    While you complain they are seeing 35 videos a day, it is because you do not live in Brazil. Here in Brazil we do not have many offers, the amount of video a day does not exceed 5 or 10 videos when we are lucky, many people are upset to see that there are countries able to see more than 35, 50 or 100 videos.
    Yours is still better, here in Nigeria, it is 5videos in 2days and sometimes I might not see a video for 3days.....Enjoy
    madflo19, Medo zalata and achiie like this.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @a1i, life's not fair, the game basically provides same for everyone no matter what's your country. Thinking there are N countries and economies they can't develop unique prices and offers from a country to another. The only issue here is, what is legal and what is not and not what is fair and what is not.
    Hey man, I don't even see my reply. Has it scared some of the mods for its revolutionary zeal?

Anyway, there you go in circles again. You were the one who brought up fairness, Nordeus support bring it up too. Yet now it's about legality.
    There's a doozy one for you: Isn't it illegal PRECISELY because you all claim it is unfair and you have to level the playing field?

So it's unfair but the issue isn't what is fair and what is not, it is about legality (which, of course, is based on fairness).

Had you posted my initial message this would have looked silly
    Last edited by a1i; 07-14-2016 at 01:29 PM.

a1i
    Like I have said a zillion times already, being rich is unfair why don't you make being rich and buying tokens illegal cause it's not a playing field, we all do not have the same resources as rich rich folk.

Again guys, I actually don't even get free ads much, it's time consuming and must hurt the head to watch 200 ads or howmuchever they said they used to. I use tokens to buy rests.

I'm talking about practical solutions. I hate bans, I hate arbitrary numbers. Tell me why 35 not 46. Why was it 50 then a few days later 35. It's odd.

My solution is to have partnerships with as many ad providers around the world as possible, there are much much much more than 1-4 nordeus use. And THEN put a cap on the amount of videos one can see. So then we can see if it is truly a matter of not everyone sees the same, or a matter of someone somewhere think the Chinese have too much time on their hand and we westerners have no time in our busy schedules, hence the 35 number

Playing devil's advocate, don't censor me please.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    Hey man, I don't even see my reply. Has it scared some of the mods for its revolutionary zeal?

Anyway, there you go in circles again. You were the one who brought up fairness, Nordeus support bring it up too. Yet now it's about legality.
    There's a doozy one for you: Isn't it illegal PRECISELY because you all claim it is unfair and you have to level the playing field?

So it's unfair and these people are "but the issue what is fair and what is not, it is about legality (of course which is based on fairness).

Had you posted my initial message this would have looked silly
    Hey a1i, I just saw your "moderated" comment. I think your text was too long for the few messages you have here and the system automatically moderated that post (it's an antispam filter).

Just to confirm one thing that I believe will address some confusion you have here:

Using VPN does not allow anyone to go over the limits / day. It would only allow that user to "see" offers from different countries, but whenever he has reached the limit, doesn't matter if he sees more from other places, he won't receive more boosters until the next day.

Chinese users who need to use VPN are only allowed to complete Chinese offers, like any other user around the World. Anyone using VPN to complete other coutries' offers will get punished, doesn't matter if he's Chinese or not.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey a1i, I just saw your "moderated" comment. I think your text was too long for the few messages you have here and the system automatically moderated that post (it's an antispam filter).

Just to confirm one thing that I believe will address some confusion you have here:

Using VPN does not allow anyone to go over the limits / day. It would only allow that user to "see" offers from different countries, but whenever he has reached the limit, doesn't matter if he sees more from other places, he won't receive more boosters until the next day.

Chinese users who need to use VPN are only allowed to complete Chinese offers, like any other user around the World. Anyone using VPN to complete other coutries' offers will get punished, doesn't matter if he's Chinese or not.
    Oh I get it, sorry about my confusion cause I don't use any of those offers and very rarely booster ads.

So you're saying the bans is for vpn use for offers and not boosters cause now boosters have limits is that right? Makes sense.

a1i
    Also Moi, PricopGeorgeCătălin refered to my "moderated" message in his reply. So that's why I assumed censor, because it is not like he hasn't seen it Maybe just forgot...

a1i
    May I also ask why is there a limit on boosters and no limit on offers? Shouldn't there be both to ensure equity? I'm sure the offers aren't all as ubiquitous as the ones in the U.S.
    Where's the logic in limiting boosters and not offers? Makes no sense whatsoever.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    Oh I get it, sorry about my confusion cause I don't use any of those offers and very rarely booster ads.

So you're saying the bans is for vpn use for offers and not boosters cause now boosters have limits is that right? Makes sense.
    Not sure if you are getting me

1) There's daily limits for offers and for booster offers (videos). Using VPN has no impact on that (just in the offers you "see") but you can't go over this limit even if you use VPN
    2) Using VPN to access other countries' offers is forbidden by our Terms of Use and anyone doing this will be punished and his account may end up being disabled.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast