Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special coach Training ads

I have the same problem with special coach training. Till 3 days ago i was able to train my players or to give them 15% condition back with free video..
    But not anymore. I wrote to suport and theyr response was great. Farm greens or free tokens to train my players. And all depends on my region, company offers..etc
    And my players they tran very poor without special couch. I unlock a lot of slots on training field most of them has 2-3 stars and fizical are world class.
    I need to farm more then 35 greens to get 10% to my players.
    I play in US and my friends on my association( Romania) are able to train players with special coach.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I got in contact with the support and they said they would look into it. That was two days ago, and now it is working. I have not heard back from them, but either they fixed it or it fixed itself. Nice that it is working again!

If anyone face the problem I had, IE the 2x button not working for several days while you can farm rest packs and 2x button on another account in the same country, I definitely recommend that you contact the support. They where very friendly and I got quick and personal help instantly!
    How do get solved AI Svanberg please, I don't use any browser, I use Facebook Game Arcade for training or 2x bonus training, then use iPad for rest of the days video's or booster or green.

I don't understand support answer, "As I mentioned previously, it is the video offer providers who decide how many videos they will provide to an account, and for what purpose. We are not aware of that number. "

As my everyday limit I can see videos for booster or rest etc but don't understand why can't have 2x train bonus video (there were not button, its disappear); used to be can see 31 videos for booster or rest etc. 4 for 2x bonus. Same routine last 3 months, Since that 2x bonus button disappear I can see now 35 videos for booster or rest etc but since I contact with support now I can see only 30 videos for booster or rest etc, still 2x button disappear.

I contacted with support before several time with several issues and they helped me prompt, I was very happy that this game's support team are excellent but my last issue or 2x button problem their answer disappoint me.

PS: My second account never get 35/31 videos from the beginning, so I didn't bother about it cuz I don't use that account that much but that account still can use 2x bonus, its 2x button doesn't disappear.

Its really strange or hard to believe t11 doesn't have any control with video providers :O
    As 2x button is disappear what video providers do with it, I think that button can bring back or make it appear by Nordeus not video providers.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-11-2016 at 04:36 AM.

Dreamer
    Yeah, I really like to see a 1 token option for 2x bonus per session. Or that you could use a rest pack for it.

BTW, I think it's a glitch/hangup with the providers. I have two identical twin accounts, sometimes it works with one and not the other or vice versa...

Here is the image which shows if there is no video still "2x training" button appear, so I don't think it not glitch/hangup with the video providers. Its glitch/hangup/bug on Nordeus side:

Special coach Training ads-2x-bonus-step-1-2.jpg

In this image, first part is you clicking the "2x button" then on second part (second step) another window popup which allow you to click for video. If there are no video then it'll give you error msg as I marked at the bottom of the image. My point is there are video available or not still "2x button" appear not disappear. In my case, "2x button" totally disappear.

Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-12-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Dreamer
    Iban- For me the 2x button is just never there when it has hanged up.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Strange. I don't think the x2 button should show up at all if a video offer isn't available. I could be wrong though so I will ask to make sure.

Still though I would suggest that anyone who has the option to do so, check the game on other platforms. There are different videos for different platforms.

I tried all my 3 platform, web+iPad+iPhone, no x2 button.

Every day at 10:00 pm server restart on my zone, so its a new day for me and new day mean I can watch 30 videos (used to be 35). I don't watch any video until I finish training. So, my day start with training, where I should get 4 time x2 bonus training, mean I watched 4 videos, now I finish my training, I start to watch rest of my day video limit, which I used to get 31 video, Same routine last 3 months but since Sept 5, I can't have x2 training.

I'm trying to say, since Sept 5 to today, I found there are video available then why I can't have x2 training.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-12-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Rookie
    ibangali, what i miss to do, when this bouns look at me like this?

Special coach Training ads-screenshot_10.jpg
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    ibangali, what i miss to do, when this bouns look at me like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_10.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	90802
    I am not ibangali, but let me answer in this necro-thread since I have nothing better to do.
    We have limited amount of available videos per day that we can spend on colored packs or 2x bonus training. If you have spent all of them, you can't do 2x bonus training.
    Sometimes you haven't spent all of them, but you can't watch videos anyway, it depends on local availability of ad videos. Try a little bit later.
    Btw, 2x bonus training suxx because it steals green packs (yessss, oh my preciousss green packsss). You may find this thread useful.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-18-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Toxcat,
    Thanx, really maybe i never use, but ofcourse i need to show this how work at me. Maybe i'll like it, maybe not! Who know, if isn't work?
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123