Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Uneven playing field

Uneven playing field

Okay, so I've been playing this game for about 3 years now. And anyone who's played this game for that long would be classed as a loyal player (or manager if you will). And usually games try reward your loyalty. But the guys behind Top Eleven take a different approach and try implement new ideas that end up giving an unfair advantage.

Even with buying tokens, different regions have different prices. You can go on holiday to one location and whilst playing Top Eleven you'll find that the place you are visiting sells tokens cheaper compared to where you’re from. Which already gives an unfair advantage as those who live in said countries will just buy a bunch of tokens and try build an over powered (OP) team, though to no fault of their own, they are just taking advantage to try and win. I'd personally say the fault lies with the guys behind Top Eleven who set the prices. Now you may say it's the economy and some places are generally better off than others. However when you have a load of managers from a set location having 8 and 9* TEAMS (not players, but teams), not really sure how less well-off these places are.

However that isn't the main issue here, the main problem I have are the teams being drawn in the same Champions League group and the same Cup tournament as me. I'm being forced to compete with teams who are three levels above and have around 9* teams. And this isn't just one or two 9* teams, there are quite a lot of them. How on Earth are we expected to compete with these teams?!

I'm not asking for things to go in my favour I’m only asking for a level playing field were we can compete with managers who are of similar level. It's not like I have an OP team myself or a rich history, so to see these problems not being addressed after this game has been out for a while makes me wonder what problems of ours are they trying to fix?!

The guys behind Top Eleven show no sign of making things fair and looking after their loyal players. There is only so much you can do when up against these team and yes maybe you manage to pull off an upset and beat one of teams, but right after doing that is another 9* team is waiting for you. How are we supposed to win the Champions League or Cup against these teams?

They can simply buy a 5* player from their auction and when they compete against us those 5* players would be 8* for us managers who are 3 levels below. And even with an entire team of scouts (7* players) it still won't be enough to close the gap in quality difference. And this doesn't take into account if they were to have a 7* scout themselves.

And this hasn't been happening for one or two seasons, it's been happening for pretty much every season. Countless times I find myself up against these teams and these opponents in the Cup and Champions league must be licking their lips every time. Take a look at one of my cup opponent and the teams in my GROUP of the Champions league.

I think I speak for a lot of managers when I say with all of these problems not being addressed we are losing our desire to continue playing this game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Uneven playing field-cup-match.jpg   Uneven playing field-cl-3-levels-above.jpg   Uneven playing field-cl-2-levels-above.jpg   Uneven playing field-cl-1-level-above.jpg  

Famous

Like other gamers, it's because i'm competitive and want to win!
    Last edited by General_Ash; 07-30-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Rookie
    I mean does loyalty pay you the developers to make and update an app? Its free dude. The guys that pay are basically the owners of the company.

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

Addicted
    some will say..... This game is not STAR matter.... ( o...really? tell me, you use 3 star to win all games...go ahead and prove it )

and LeManiaque, it is only a game, why you heff to be mad?? ---> then why don't you tell those complain do not have any video to watch to stop complaining and telling T11 to set down the limit ???

as i said before, T11 set down the video limit right away because they want "fair" as some complain,
    but no matter so many complain the CUP draw is not "fair" for so long , they do NOTHING!!

I agree with everything the OP has said.

This is currently one of the fundamental flaws with the game at the moment, the issue with the video limit would be pointless once you realise THESE are the types of opponent you will be facing in the competition anyway, it just renders everything NULL.

All we ask for is an even playing field with similar level managers with similar team quality which is what should happen in the Champions League! I get sometimes with Cup you get OP teams because it was built like that, but being put against teams 3 levels above with full 9* makes us question why even bother or why are we being put in a competition like this? Its not rocket science; the game has been out for a very long time in development terms so why is this still not addressed?

Even if we do happen to pull off a miracle and emerge victorious we will have another 9* team waiting for us in the next game. That means we will be facing 9* opponents pretty much once per day in adjacent to a difficult league which also has tankers.

Rookie
    I'd love to know what the buy rate is over in other countries. Getting tokens off the Google Play site is the worst. 30-some tokens for $5. I buy straight off the Too Eleven site: 47 tokens for $5

Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    I'd love to know what the buy rate is over in other countries. Getting tokens off the Google Play site is the worst. 30-some tokens for $5. I buy straight off the Too Eleven site: 47 tokens for $5
    For $5.58 or €4.99 i can get 65 tokens
    The highest offer is €99,99 for 1950 tokens a good one though is €19,99 for 325 tokens

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    because from google play... you need to pay fee.... so.... that is last token you will get~

Rookie
    I use Google Play on occasion, because I am involved in the Google surveys. It's not the greatest way to get money, but it does either cut down/or pay for some tokens. Every little bit helps!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast