Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Special abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is not really about winning and losing; it is how about you win or lose in this game. Since a few weeks, there is no sense as such in how teams are winning or losing. It is not about tactics as such anymore. It is just like useless trying to play this game like a football manager. It is like you will be doing things that won't matter much if not at all to the outcomes in this game.

I have won the league in all seasons since I started playing again except in one, and before in the other period I was playing, I won all of them. I have won the Cup and the Champions League too, though not in the same season, hence no treble but there are doubles. I never used draw fooling, tanking and other unfair means as such compared to some people here who brag or show off their achievements here and there when in fact they used unfair means to achieve those. I used tactics and other things that should matter in football management. But, now they are more or less useless because the game itself is no more about football management and tactics as such. Now any '****' manager can win because the game itself has become ****.

Like I told you, I was still first in the League, still in the Champions League and Cup, and had about 150T in the account when I quit. For someone to quit like this, there must be something really wrong in this game lately.
    You've good result, if you not draw with some maniac opponent. They will be someone suddenly have 6* players when new season started.

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    You've good result, if you not draw with some maniac opponent. They will be someone suddenly have 6* players when new season started.
    I have beaten noticeably stronger teams, but mainly by tactics. Now if you beat stronger teams, it is mainly by chance or by whatever **** there is in this game, just like it was a longer time back, which is why I said, as if the company has rolled back some things in this game to an old system lately. So, this game is no more about tactics, no more about the effort put in and so on as such. You will be basically playing a non-skill required game based on quality, chance and other ****s, and also in doing so, you will be contributing to the working of the ploys that have been set up by the company.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have beaten noticeably stronger teams, but mainly by tactics. Now if you beat stronger teams, it is mainly by chance or by whatever **** there is in this game, just like it was a longer time back, which is why I said, as if the company has rolled back somethings in this game to an old system lately. So, this game is no more about tactics, no more about the effort put in and so on as such. You are basically playing a non-skill required game based on quality, chance and other ****s.
    Honestly, People will start leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Honestly, People will start leaving.
    They will, but only after they have seen how the **** the game is, how things are set up in it, and also how the company makes use of them. That is why I have said: create two new teams, do tests by making them play against each other several times, and make deductions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 05:12 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123