Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Some players have no honour Part II

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - I 'm surprised that he didn't suspect anything cause in my games it's obvious that I 'm loosing on purpose (from my formation and the low q players I used).
    Also I was present on those games, it wasn't by mistake, a forgotten set up.
    Clearly he's trying to help you to lose.
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.

Your theory may have been more likely if it hadn't happened so many times. Because he's supported against his friend so often, it is clear he has no actual interest in being friends with the person.
    madflo19 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Clearly he's trying to help you to lose.
    then I wonder why he didn't show the same enthusiasm to support me in the beginning of the league -lol
    Yea, that's a theory that don't stand.
    He gave me only 1-2 supports in CH.L. games in the beginning of the season and that's it.
    And we don't have common friends in this league or else he would support them also at the beginning of the season or I would see them in his game.
    I gave support at least to half of his games in the league and some in CH.L/Cup.
    Supporting each other has an analogy about 5 to 1 or more (for me of course).

Hey Tactician, no problem
    Indeed it's a strategy game and anyone can choose his moves and tactic.
    I just expect from someone to unfriend me first, before support against.
    It was more a surprise for me, for his stupidity than a disappointment.
    And as a move from him was very bad. I could pissed of with his actions and changed my mind.
    After all, he lost a loyal friend/supporter and got a manager who in the future will try to harm him and support a stranger if there is a situation where I can play some role
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Lets do a resume, lets simplificate this, lets say that some people becomes obsessed.

A 2% if affect is just very, very slightly, another thing is a +8%, if he comes with a troop of 3-4-5 then yea, this touch the banana a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    then I wonder why he didn't show the same enthusiasm to support me in the beginning of the league -lol
    Yea, that's a theory that don't stand.
    He gave me only 1-2 supports in CH.L. games in the beginning of the season and that's it.
    And we don't have common friends in this league or else he would support them also at the beginning of the season or I would see them in his game.
    I gave support at least to half of his games in the league and some in CH.L/Cup.
    Supporting each other has an analogy about 5 to 1 or more (for me of course).

Hey Tactician, no problem
    Indeed it's a strategy game and anyone can choose his moves and tactic.
    I just expect from someone to unfriend me first, before support against.
    It was more a surprise for me, for his stupidity than a disappointment.
    And as a move from him was very bad. I could pissed of with his actions and changed my mind.
    After all, he lost a loyal friend/supporter and got a manager who in the future will try to harm him and support a stranger if there is a situation where I can play some role
    I know the feeling too. I also get 'pissed' when someone tries to do something unfair against me, and this gives me more motivation to work harder to beat him. But, I just wanted to show you something.

Maybe you being on his friend's list is some sort of strategy too.

I would have been surprised too if someone from my friend's list supported against me. But, I have some way of communication with all those on my friend's list (except Mourinho FC), and so, I would have message him and asked him why he did it.

BTW, the reason most people have so many friends on there list only to make use of them (support and gifts), not friends or something close enough as such. So, don't be surprised to see some odd things if you have such lists.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-20-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12