Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ass man

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I meant to say that I'm sure about some of them, and I'm not sure about some of them.

For example, if you don't have two more defensemen than your opponent has strikers, your assistant will complain about your defense.
    If you have fewer midfielders than your opponent, your assistant will complain about possession.
    If you have three fewer strikers or more than your opponent have defensemen, your assistant will complain about your offense.

These are 100% sure.

And then there are a bunch about strategies. Anyways, you seem more interested in striking down anybody who's making educated guesses, so I won't talk about those here.
    Wise decision☺Thank you for not answering to my simple question from the beginning of this thread and for posting a bunch of guesses ☺

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I never listen to that ass man LOL...I rarely check what he has to say, maybe I did that 5times totally. A funny message one of my friend got from ass man, was you need to attack or we will be knocked out while the score was 2-2 in second leg, and after the first leg my friend won with 5-0 LOL/ So it's useless to rely on that ****er as he has no clue what's happening Hahahaha
    Last edited by Alessio Fitch; 08-29-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Wise decision☺Thank you for not answering to my simple question from the beginning of this thread and for posting a bunch of guesses ☺
    Alright look, nobody other than the devs can say for sure what every single line means. I only know that each line is triggered by something in game, whether it be the formations, the strategies, or events in the game. All I have are empirical observations, and naturally some are more sure than others.

If a line doesn't make sense, I would blame it on poor translation that never got corrected (because no one really knows what they are trying to say). Nordeus, afterall, is an Eastern European company.

As for your original post, which was forgotten, I would guess that it's because you only had one striker while your opponent had four (or rarely five) defenders. I have a few other more detailed guesses too, but you obviously aren't interested in hearing them. On the other hand, you are never going to hear anything with certainty directly from the devs. Therefore, you can keep on complaining forever and no good will come from it.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Alright look, nobody other than the devs can say for sure what every single line means. I only know that each line is triggered by something in game, whether it be the formations, the strategies, or events in the game. All I have are empirical observations, and naturally some are more sure than others.

If a line doesn't make sense, I would blame it on poor translation that never got corrected (because no one really knows what they are trying to say). Nordeus, afterall, is an Eastern European company.

As for your original post, which was forgotten, I would guess that it's because you only had one striker while your opponent had four (or rarely five) defenders. I have a few other more detailed guesses too, but you obviously aren't interested in hearing them. On the other hand, you are never going to hear anything with certainty directly from the devs. Therefore, you can keep on complaining forever and no good will come from it.
    Damn....I thought you said you will not reply on this thread anymore. ...and again,you didn't answer my question. ...I'm not complaining, I just asked if someone won a game after that message, YES or NO,I don't need all this analysis, I didn't asked for this.

GAME OVER

Addicted
    Damn....I thought you said you will not reply on this thread anymore. ...and again,you didn't answer my question. ...I'm not complaining, I just asked if someone won a game after that message, YES or NO,I don't need all this analysis, I didn't asked for this.
    let me answer.....
    NO....but i got a very funny ending today....i watch the whole game with a supper good wifi ... I didn't play attention to the game as i was doing something else... and then the game almost finished....i looked at the score....and then it ended... it show up.....

Ass man-screenshot_2016-08-29-10-09-47.jpg

Ass man-screenshot_2016-08-29-10-09-58.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-30-2016 at 04:04 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Apprentice
    Well then, yes.
    Season 71, Level 61

Well then, yes.
    Finally...thanks.

GAME OVER

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Ahlony, I was able to find your account due to the screenshot so I could check the match - You did win the match, your T.Gunn and R. Da Costa were able to score in the 83' and the 86' minute, respectively.

For anyone else who experiences a difference between the goals of the live match and the after match report - Live matches are being simulated by the system in parts, you've all probably noticed this, it's observable after all. Sometimes your game client might desync from the server and the visual info won't be properly displayed obviously. That doesn't mean that the part isn't being played out server-side though.

I, my self, specifically reset the app every time an LM is about to start (I do this when going on the auction as well), just to basically refresh my connection with the server, but I've also experienced this kind of thing a couple of times.

Famous
    If a line doesn't make sense, I would blame it on poor translation that never got corrected
    Just FYI, Nordeus has a major effort in translations, providing extended explanations of intended meanings to translators rather than just letting them interpret on their own.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Ahlony, I was able to find your account due to the screenshot so I could check the match - You did win the match, your T.Gunn and R. Da Costa were able to score in the 83' and the 86' minute, respectively.

For anyone else who experiences a difference between the goals of the live match and the after match report - Live matches are being simulated by the system in parts, you've all probably noticed this, it's observable after all. Sometimes your game client might desync from the server and the visual info won't be properly displayed obviously. That doesn't mean that the part isn't being played out server-side though.

I, my self, specifically reset the app every time an LM is about to start (I do this when going on the auction as well), just to basically refresh my connection with the server, but I've also experienced this kind of thing a couple of times.
    well.... thanks...i do see that report later when i log into the game.... but it just look funny when i saw the score 3:2... and it said i won LOL~
    (btw...R. Da Costa is my best ST.... he is my best ST in the past 12 season... (or maybe since season 1...LOL ) he score for the winning goal...to turn 3:2 to 3:4 ~ XD )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234