Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I saw a vid with Monica Bellucci taking a shower with a new shampoo 10 times and it gave me no boosters.
    Tomorrow I 'll try again
    Same for me. I bought 50 bottles and drank all of them; very good brand indeed.
    Logical you did not get greens as Monica is not recommended for those who need rest...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

vad
    Apprentice
    There's very big difference in the quality of the offers on Facebook platform (at least in the US) and on iOS. On iOS they are indeed 30-60 seconds' commercials to watch, and always credit the reward. On Facebook they practically never credit it, and the videos themsleves are in fact not videos but various scam offers of the lowest internet fraud kind, chained to one another.

Famous
    Our UK based association player has decided that he'd rather spend the last 2 weeks of May in the Carribean sunshine as opposed to damp, dirty Derbyshire. So on the off chance that anyone out there has any info I'm asking if anyone knows the video availability in Jamaica? If he's not going to be able to pick up his usual 20-30 per day he'll need to save rests in advance or consider tanking the season.
    Anyone based in Jamaica on the forum? Or anyone been on holiday and tried playing from there recently?
    Long shot, I know, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Our UK based association player has decided that he'd rather spend the last 2 weeks of May in the Carribean sunshine as opposed to damp, dirty Derbyshire. So on the off chance that anyone out there has any info I'm asking if anyone knows the video availability in Jamaica? If he's not going to be able to pick up his usual 20-30 per day he'll need to save rests in advance or consider tanking the season.
    Anyone based in Jamaica on the forum? Or anyone been on holiday and tried playing from there recently?
    Im sure Derbyshire is alot cleaner than Jamacia btw
    Damp is possible on the other hand dirty ? no
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im sure Derbyshire is alot cleaner than Jamacia btw
    Damp is possible on the other hand dirty ? no
    I'm only allowed to critisize cos I too am Derbyshire born, Derbyshire bred, strong int arm, thick int ead.
    Bunzo likes this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Note that there's another way for him - by using UK-based public proxy server.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    That, I fear, will be far too technical for either of us to get our heads around.
    If it's really simple could you do me an idiots guide?
    If not, no worries and thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    That could get your account banned

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That could get your account banned
    Ahhhh OK we'll give that a miss then!
    Thanks for the warning.

I am pretty sure your friend will have no problem consuming "greens" in jamaica
    Bunzo, gizzmo and Altiplano like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast