Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Season 84 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Is that give any advantage or only you 're loosing some extra points ?
    Is an advantadge if all are actives. 5+1 inactive can mean less titles, title =+50 points. 1 member, sum 12 winning all 4 matches, so, activity makes the differance and can be a advantadge.

Now I remember the guy I did 5 multies, should just use 3-4 not 5.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    can you tell me about this procedure ?
    All the teams participating ?
    Somewhere I read that only the last pair (I mean from the last game) kicks.
    Last match is playing out a penalty shootout (like every other)... that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is an advantadge if all are actives. 5+1 inactive can mean less titles, title =+50 points. 1 member, sum 12 winning all 4 matches, so, activity makes the differance and can be a advantadge.
    Sry, that's nonsense... if you have 5 active + 1 inactive, it's the same if you are only 5members, who are active - for the title it doesn't matter, if you win 30:0 or 30:6. The only difference is, at overview, you have only wins, no losses. 6 active members-FA don't give you an adavantage over 5 active member-FA.

You only need to take a look at our draws, it also doesn't matter to be active -> we are all acitve (at FA and all other games), own games we miss very rare, but this weekend, we are only 3rd.
    The problem is the draw... if you are nearly every weekend the weakest FA, you see no difference between 5 or 6 members. You have to fight for every single point.

I take a look back to the first two FA-rounds (where we were 6 members - all active) last season: we made 76 points on games. Our member, who is gone, made 19 points of that - both times we were first.
    This season we made 78 points on games, one time first, one time third.

I've some friends, who are weaker (85-105%) and play at weaker FAs (around 5*), but they have won nearly all FA games, because they mostly play vs. inactive teams/FAs.

One problem is the rng... or pls tell me, what my wife could be done more than use low press/easy tackle, to avoid that number of cards. Or what we could done, to avoid 3 goals in 3 games at last 2'. Or to avoid 3 goals in one game in last 8' - without oppo manager...
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Was out of cup in the 3rd round awhile back 0:2 2:3 after a poor setup in both games against an odd formation of a higher Q club.
    CL is on course after a 1:0 first leg in 1/8 finals, I expect to meet the winner of my group in the final.
    League Half Season +1 Report is as follows
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-s24halfsealeague.jpg

League Leader plays a 442 with a first team ranging from 2* to 6* players and has been quite a challenge.
    I'm tempted to tank to 5th just to play in the inaugural season of the Super League but I like winning too much.

My main ST, Klasnic, has taken over the career goal lead for my club with both goals in a 2:0 victory. I hope to sell him next season as a 3 position SA player on negotiations.
    After 3 seasons in a second team/backup role, Sprich has become the player I hoped when I bought him as a 4* Nordgen. The training pitch is where you win titles in the seasons to come.

Season 84 - Are you ready?-s24sprich1.jpg
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-s24sprich2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Sry, that's nonsense... if you have 5 active + 1 inactive, it's the same if you are only 5members, who are active
    Aha but if you win the title then you have a extra of 50 points, and the inactive 6th can mean don't win, be second and sum +25 and not + 50, here were I wanna go.
    Sack the inactive that often is a sure defeat and force a 5 vs 5 with full actives give more stability and chances to win the +50 extra.
    "Despite all, all depend of the activity."

Of course I am talking, of 1 case, one specific scenario/situation, in what have 5 is better than 6. The question was if "existed a case in what play with 5 is better than with 6". And this is the case, if there's a inactive or maybe 2, if one have 6 actives, of course, is better than 5 as they can manage the matches if exist activity.

So these associations that see that a member disappeared, win more sacking him than having him.
    Last edited by khris; 10-03-2016 at 01:06 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Sry, that's nonsense... if you have 5 active + 1 inactive, it's the same if you are only 5members, who are active - for the title it doesn't matter, if you win 30:0 or 30:6. The only difference is, at overview, you have only wins, no losses. 6 active members-FA don't give you an adavantage over 5 active member-FA.

You only need to take a look at our draws, it also doesn't matter to be active -> we are all acitve (at FA and all other games), own games we miss very rare, but this weekend, we are only 3rd.
    The problem is the draw... if you are nearly every weekend the weakest FA, you see no difference between 5 or 6 members. You have to fight for every single point.

I take a look back to the first two FA-rounds (where we were 6 members - all active) last season: we made 76 points on games. Our member, who is gone, made 19 points of that - both times we were first.
    This season we made 78 points on games, one time first, one time third.

I've some friends, who are weaker (85-105%) and play at weaker FAs (around 5*), but they have won nearly all FA games, because they mostly play vs. inactive teams/FAs.

One problem is the rng... or pls tell me, what my wife could be done more than use low press/easy tackle, to avoid that number of cards. Or what we could done, to avoid 3 goals in 3 games at last 2'. Or to avoid 3 goals in one game in last 8' - without oppo manager...
    I'm with you on some of these draws. Way to often, we're drawing an association where every one of our members is a quality underdog. If its a poor managed FA, we've still been able to win, but we haven't managed to overcome that gap against an FA that is managed halfway decent.

Regarding your association conceding 3 goals in the last 3 minutes, I think (not entirely sure) that could be a product of the win bonus. I think having a high win bonus increases the odds of scoring late.

Out of curiousity, are the 5 member associations your group is drawing, in general poorly managed compared to the 6 member ones? I would think the sacrificing the opportunity to earn 48 points, by only having 5 members would be a disadvantage regarding promotion when reaching the higher leagues, since we'll need to earn more points per season to secure promotion, due to losing a greater # of points when that 20% reduction occurs. But if draws are easier, hmm... maybe not!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-03-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

689 goals for M van Basten in 404 games😊

16th 1st place with the association for my 2nd team and we are 2nd in division and 51 in World Top 100

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

We have won the first leg of cup today against better opponent. Thanks to some tactical discussions with a friend. good efficiency and good goalkeeping!
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 10-03-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Dreamer
    I am pissed, was looking forward to a really tough Cup game starting just about now, and this clown in the same time zone as me moved it to 2.30 AM...

Season 84 - Are you ready?-clown.jpg

I don't get why that is allowed...

I have of course sent him a friend request, if he accepts I will defriend everyone else the same level as me so that we end up in the same league/Cup/CL next season and put an extremely strong team on the field.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 10-03-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I am pissed, was looking forward to a really tough Cup game starting just about now, and this clown in the same time zone as me moved it to 2.30 AM...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clown.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	71952

I don't get why that is allowed…

I have of course sent him a friend request, if he accepts I will defriend everyone else the same level as me so that we end up in the same league/Cup/CL next season and put an extremely strong team on the field.

Is Sweden in the same time zone as Russia?
    Maybe he´s on the night shift lol

I had a Greek guy do that to me before changed it to the middle of the night I won 1-2 & he never even showed up bizarre ?
    Last edited by Bunzo; 10-03-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    Dman2pt and Al Svanberg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clown.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	71952

I don't get why that is allowed...

Haha....you really pissed
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast