Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Season 84 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudo74 View Post

After I beat the top ranked player I think I'll tank this season. I need more greens as you can see. I'll just watch videos for the rest of the season ;P
    Yeah so I ended up losing to the top team, konkimax. Didn't sit well, so decided not to tank the rest of season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dman2pt, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

We keep the good form, last 2 matchs were wins of 3:1 and 4:1, today easy game against last place.

Currently in 4th place, but the last 2 games will be hard, will my team be able to keep top4 whend the coach wanted top8 to play the new competion.
    Stay tuned for the next posts!

Season 84 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    madflo19 and Wiesse like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Just one question.

Why when'd I select my next opponent squad, I can only see 11 players, does in this new version, we don't see the injury players?

Season 84 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    My level 32 team just won second Cup again after 32 seasons. I am happy that there will be one cup final victory I can remember.

I must respect the opponent which is 2 level lower and can train his scout players up to 8 stars.

AEPRE FC - Announcement
    AEPRE FC will be retiring the number 9, 70, 88 and 99 permanently from all teams in franchise in honour of the recent passing away of the King of Thailand. We also would like all clubs in Top Eleven world to observe a minute silence in their next league and association matches.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    I have a shot at two pokers this season. First crucial match will be tonight as I face for the first time a player that is one level BELOW me!!! What the... below me????? My team consists of only 6 and 7 stars (113%) and I am facing a one level lower team that is better then me........ Ok lets check and see what happened here.

Ah, heavy token buyer who bought nothing but scouts. All his players are almost 5 Q higher then I am. All 23 yrs old. ROFL. Ok, this will be very hard. He is using:

3W - 1 - 3W - 1 - 2

I am using 4 - 3N - 2W - 1. Any advices?
    Al Svanberg and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    Buuhu, tough Cup Final Loss for Al FC.

Had 10% up on the other team, dominated all game. Big possession and shot advantage. Up 2-1 at the end, then baam 2-2 on a counter attack in the 81' and next sequence its 3-2 on a free-kick in the 84' and then the game is over within seconds. Like from the time the sequence started with the counter attack until the game was over, there can't have been more than 10 seconds, one of those games...

HFF won the Cup, a little annoying, both games where played within 3 minutes. Had a bad feeling about the Al FC game, something wasn't quite right, but didn't have the time to do any changes at the end paying attention to two games. But can't complain, Al FC was going for its 3rd straight treble. Hasn't quite been that team's year this season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Today, we had a superb day: We won league 8:0 vs 2.place... don't know, what he did... this guy has only 1 draw and 2 losses (both against me). I had closer games vs (much) weaker teams...
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Weigl is one goal ahead from new league-record too... but I think, he can't handle the pressure: At league, he missed a penalty and he shot a few times wide away from the goal. The funny thing was, Costa made 4 goals and need four more goals for a new record. ;p
    Weigl made no goal... but Costa made 3, took the lead at league scoreboard and need only one goal to break his own league record.

and... finally we made it (again): we won a 5 level higher Cup... The big thing about that: we won a high cup, without being defeated. That's the first time... we won 11 games and made 2 draws.
    1:0 scored Costa at 9', assisted by Kraxner
    2:0 scored a defender, assisted by Weigl
    3:0 scored by Weigl, assisted by Costa

After his great performance, Weigl took the 2.record: most MoM-titles in one season (21 currently).
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-cupresult.jpg

Season 84 - Are you ready?-thecup.jpg

Tomorrow we will play to win our 5th triple. I think, I'm much more nervous than my players.

One last thing to tell: my wife also won her cup after 5 season. She won against a 12% stronger opponent 3:1, so she also plays to win the triple... but if she will win it, it's her first.
    Last edited by nash123; 10-13-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Next season evaluation. If nothing has changed I am quitting!
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Next season evaluation. If nothing has changed I am quitting!
    What do you want changed?

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast