Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Season 84 - Are you ready?

Famous
    League is clinched, CL final will be my only tough match left. Now it's time to start dumping the expiring contacts.

100 matches unbeaten and still counting,already over 700 goals for MvanBastenSeason 84 - Are you ready?-kjdfkd.png
    Killroy, lespa, nash123 and 5 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    That Marco van Basten Was he boosted to 9 stars when he was young? Incredible player. Love to see what he looks like. I was just wondering why they took out those stats in the new version. I love these stats.

Overall this season is going well. Had a rocky start, especially in the association games where I lost continious. Troll results all over. Loosing 3-1 where the advisary had 10 shots with 3 on target and I had 25 shots with 10 on target, etc.... Right now the stats for both my teams are:

League: First place
    Cup: Finale
    CL: Semi Finale (but away match won with 3-1 and the other one won with 3-2, so looking good)
    Association: First place
    Last edited by Killroy; 10-12-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    madflo19 and Dman2pt like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    The home team of first league match just postponed match time to this midnight. As a result, I have 3 matches within 13 hours on cup final day.

Attachment 72119

Luckily, I still have tokens to postpone the next league match to next midnight (24 hours before the match time). Then my players will almost fully recover their conditions for all matches.

Attachment 72120

I hope my team will win the second cup title after 32 seasons tomorrow.

Actually, I can give up the coming league matches as it is almost certain that my team will be second in this season. In second half season, the performance of my team in league is almost perfect

Attachment 72121

Attachment 72122
    madflo19 and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    That Marco van Basten Was he boosted to 9 stars when he was young? Incredible player. Love to see what he looks like. I was just wondering why they took out those stats in the new version. I love these stats.
    He never been a 9* player,first season when i bought him as a 5* 99% i power train him to 7* ,this is his 8th season and i don't think i spent more than 200 greens on him,he won so many MoM every season,he always been 8* last week of every season(first seasons much earlier) ,brilliant player,never had someone like him
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-mvb26-st.jpg
    Bunzo, nikolgiorgos, lespa and 1 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

absurd? Yes I belive so!

Season 84 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Same opponent three times
    nikolgiorgos and Dman2pt like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Seems I did it, can not be 4th, and if 9th... will be a epic fail so, job done, Super League waiting for FCBayern München.

Season 84 - Are you ready?-7th-season-49-day-25.jpg

Today, there was no surprise - we go to CL-final and won at league, but: 3 games to go at league... and it isn't won.. -.- We need one point and our next game is vs 2.place.

Weigl is one goal ahead from new league-record too... but I think, he can't handle the pressure: At league, he missed a penalty and he shot a few times wide away from the goal. The funny thing was, Costa made 4 goals and need four more goals for a new record. ;p

I talked to Costa, because of Weigls great season. He was quite surprised: "Hey man, what's your problem? Do you really think, I'm mad with Leo, because he took the record? I tell it to you the last time: Yes, it's great, if I'm in the hall of fame of our club, and yes, it's great, to hold some records, but football is teamplay, not single performance. I never could take one of the records without my teammates, so it doesn't matter!!!"
    All I thought: "wow, great mentality"
    Costa went on: "If we will win the cup tomorrow or the triple the day after tomorrow, it doesn't matter, who scores. All what's important: we are 211 player, everyone works hard for this goal, so we'll win it together."

I think, Costa is alright.

1 Acadamy players are just placeholder.
    Al Svanberg, Dman2pt and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Now I found the pic... of when I created the team called Valle de Escotia... that... as happenned me for 7 times, was next to the treble, just lost Cup final that I did not attended LOL

Memories...

#whatateam

Season 84 - Are you ready?-11774824_10207303523250322_1500603758_n.jpg

Famous
    2 league matches vs bottom teams, and CL semi home leg. Used my bench to win 1st league match 0-5, which makes me happy with those sub investments.

First round in CL went 2-4 my way, with 15%Q advantage, so my squad was confident, and eager to intimidate the competition ahead of the final match vs. an equal quality team. Spirits were low ever since going out first round of Cup competition.

Today A. Kenny showed why he's captain 4 years running and nailed 4 in the net from distance, plus 2 assists, in a 9-1 goal fiesta.
    When he heard that tied the club's competitive match goal record, he laughed (he's had 9 in association match).

Just warming up for Kenny. Last match of the day Kenny raised the bar to 5 solo goals in an 8-0 shut out.

A few of the highest scoring matches for Pueblo this season, and Kenny is on a string of 4x10 match ratings since breaking 100q, and pushed to the top of both league rating and league goals.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-13-2016 at 03:37 AM.
    Dman2pt and HoofDaddy like this.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast