Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ever since the update, my team sucks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I rather agree with @Ahlony
    Only one new player, can change the "balance", the "chemistry" of the team.
    Maybe needs time to work together, play some games, observe if someone performs better in the side position (2 MCs or DCs or STs for example, the right and the left position).
    There is another similar thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...w-version.html
    but I don't see how the new update can affect the performance.
    Even if there wasn't any, still many managers could report that their team, this season, after many successful previous seasons, cannot perform well (for no reason).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i have that last season, for the past 2 season they win me title power train no new player. but last season they suck even my top player and scorer this new season bought 4 nordgen they all on fire. my top player now on the bench. so i think you need to change 1 or 2 player in your team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Ok guys, I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this happening.

I am Level 30, so no I'm not some noob who expects to win every match, I know that's not how it works, with that said...

My team last season lost 1 game across all competitions, 26-0 in league, which contained mostly active managers. I won CL as well.
    I have kept the same orders, formation and players as last season, getting new players would be a bad strategy since i power trained many players and their ratings in the key categories were still very high, and they were all still under 25. I've won at least 1 cup or CL the last 5 season using essentially the same orders.

This season my team can't do anything right, and already have 2 draws and 2 losses to teams 5+% lower rated, including a pair of teams which i clobbered last season in league.

I train every day, and keep all my bonuses at either 8% or 10%.

Just recently playing attacking with 2 STs, AML and AMR, I was held to 2 shots at home in the first half against a team 9% lower whose manager wasn't even there (I eventually won 2-1, but was still outshot). I understand that you have bad games, I've played this game long enough to know that, but to have 3 or 4 in a row where your whole team just collectively plays well below expectation, that seriously makes you wonder if something has changed in the program.

A couple other managers in my FB group have reported their teams have been inexplicably under achieving as well this season.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their team since the update?
    Same here, level 28, last season tripple, this season very bad just 1 win from 5 matches. Whole team 6* nordgen + special ability, the same equipment as a last season...but lets see, maybe just after tripple there is no motivation anymore 😂

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Dreamer
    Another loss... and another one I just can't explain.

63% possession, and despite playing an ATTACKING style the entire match with a 15% attacking bonus, get outshot 10-2. I was there, and the other squad manger was not.

That just doesn't make sense. This is the kind of crap that use to happen on the OLD version, back before they had the new training and bonuses.
    Since they introduced the new training and bonuses I'd had maybe 1 or 2 just ridiculous results like that, I've already had 3 or 4 this season!

I'm getting more and more convinced they HAD to have changed something, there's just no way that this group of players who has been consistently dominate for several season would just randomly forget how to play. The fact others report the same thing makes the evidence even stronger.

Top Eleven: If you changed the game to make it like this, please change it back, no one wants this. I'm not just speaking because my team sucks, it's because who would enjoy a game where the result feels like you're just flipping a coin?
    If this is just a bug post update: Please find it and fix it, cause this is ruining the game.

I was thinking something was wrong too. Had a terrible start in League and CL which I won last season. Doing ok in Cup this season but that's it. Same team and orders as last season. Interestingly in my CL this season, only 4 teams including mine are level 35 and the rest are all level 34. Yet I'm struggling in my group against 3 lower level teams. I think something has changed since the update.

KFC Loella,
    Level 35,
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Same here, my team is in very bad form, no idea why, but wil keep using the same squad and see what will happen, good luck.

On my first League season I make some t11 friend on that league, they were playing with me last 3 seasons, I beat them every time, even though Q difference is high, like I'm 110% and they are 65-70%. Now I lost one match and draw one against them, my players were forgot how to play, during the match I change players 3 time in 3 position, still bad day...

Dreamer
    I sent a long detailed message to support voicing our concerns. If I hear a response worth sharing I'll do that.

Well idk if this is the place to write this down but i would like to share my yesterday's match

First of all my team is q of %94 and his q %80.I couldnt watch the game cause i was busy.When i checked the game i got shocked by 0-3 result.You guys maybe wondering maybe he shot more but overall shots was 15/8 to 9/4(his overall),and im still thinking how to fk i lost that 3-0.
    Last edited by XerXesJESUS; 09-25-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Dreamer
    The other strange thing I've noticed is my keeper whose 100% with 1on1 ability that has been a very solid player for 7 seasons, all of a sudden can't stop ANYTHING, and my opponents keeper plays incredible every match.

Others see this pattern?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast