Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My Striker

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31

    My Striker

    My Striker-8f01ac9659f3d91f18ffedfa921aee59.jpg
    wtf my player is scout player
    13 matches played scored only 4 goals whats the problem?

  2. #2
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,783
    His ratings(form ) are not so good…where did you buy him from ?

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,029
    Scout, 6* don't mean good % of scoring forevah.

    The boy have good numbers, so, if he changed is because for sure you added new playrs in the team that have negative impact.
    Players tend to play very lineal, if are good, good they are forever, so, did you changed any player that play arround this on this season?

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31
    market
    but he was the league top scorer previous season
    Bunzo likes this.

  5. #5
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    So market or scout?

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Scout, 6* don't mean good % of scoring forevah.

    The boy have good numbers, so, if he changed is because for sure you added new playrs in the team that have negative impact.
    Players tend to play very lineal, if are good, good they are forever, so, did you changed any player that play arround this on this season?

    i bought new two strikers to replace him
    because he was injured
    Last edited by Viland5; 10-12-2016 at 06:22 PM.
    khris likes this.

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Viland5 View Post
    market
    but he was the league top scorer previous season
    Aha, but, what I ask is, last season, when he was top scorer, you used 11 players. Are these players the same players this season? because, add new players, often mean a negative/positive impact for the players that "play next to" example, if you changed a AMC, the new one can have a impact to the ST, good or bad.

    Despite all, with these numbers still been not bad at all, maybe this season, you will not have a Key player who have better numbers, one of these who win all alone the 70% of a title, but, maybe this season the contribution is shared between some players.
    Touch the team have a effect. Add/sell players make others be more decisive, or less, more determinant, or less.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Aha, but, what I ask is, last season, when he was top scorer, you used 11 players. Are these players the same players this season? because, add new players, often mean a negative/positive impact for the players that "play next to" example, if you changed a AMC, the new one can have a impact to the ST, good or bad.

    Despite all, with these numbers still been not bad at all, maybe this season, you will not have a Key player who have better numbers, one of these who win all alone the 70% of a title, but, maybe this season the contribution is shared between some players.
    Touch the team have a effect. Add/sell players make others be more decisive, or less, more determinant, or less.
    nol
    i changed almost all my team
    and bought new better players

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    So market or scout?
    he means "scout" level, 6 stars
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Viland5 View Post
    nol
    i changed almost all my team
    and bought new better players
    here what I say, f you changed the whole team, you changed "the roles" - "the protagonists", because the game calibrates the team, to have maybe a key player, maybe one have negative impact under others, when a new season starts, the best player for free kicks, corners etc changes....

    So basically, theres a player or some inside the new team you bught that, or have a negative impact in this ST, or, that, are called to be better than this.

    Then remember that when you say "better" players, we are talking of, visual Quality, but as always, teh players have internal limits.
    As always I say, you can buy 2 exact ST's, same tall, country etc... and one with 5* will score 40 goals in a season, and the other, even train him till 9*, will score just 3 goals.

    All is more complex my friend.
    But the message is, if you touched almost all team, almost all changed and this player too.

    I will recommend too, if you wanna check who are the determinant player, to do a friendly vs a 1* team, and test how work the new ST's u bought and the team in general. playing vs a 1* team what you do is oversize the internal Quality and "if" for example, one player score 5 goals, this is a player with who you have to count. MoM too is a info very useful, I always keep all my players that are MoM some times because means are enough important in contribution terms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast