Looks pretty good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	love.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	73310

My 3.triple in a row. With the exactly same team. That's impressive.

BUT: it was a crazy day:
We played at CL vs. a really good team, slightly weaker than us. Won all games at CL to final. They are 2.place at league with only one lose and one draw and they managed to beat me at CL-semi 1.leg two seasons ago. Manager was watching.
We won 6:0 - Kraxner, my weakest guy on %, my oldest guy and my last non FT... made 3 goals. All 3 goals were assisted by Sperl, my playmaker, my 2. oldest guy. 2 Goals by Costa and 1 by Weigl.
I think... the result was a bit too high... don't know, what my oppo did.

At league, we played at home vs. 42% weaker team (9.place). No manager was watching... at halftime we were down 0:2 (SoT 0:8)... I changed formation and tactic, Costa scored two times. I made two subs... put in my best sub, who assisted 2 times Mr. Kraxner.
(how I said: Alavarez only performs really good, if he is sub... everytime he started, he wasn't good... )

Name:	crazy.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	73313

(we are black )

Name:	stats.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	73314

Someone able to explain this?
I'm sure, it was trolling... even with a bad formation, it's kind of crazy (on that quality-difference), that my opponent had 0:8 SoT after 45'...

At FA, we faced a 4% weaker draw-exploiter... we won both games (12:0 aggr)... this poor exploiter.