Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I got an opinion the game likes to troll people, for 4 seasons I never got a GK, but this season I trained my existing keeper until 117% while the rest of the team remained at 108% , then suddenly the game decide to recommend me 3 GKs?
    It probably thinks you need another one to go with him, to cover for injury and suspension...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It probably thinks you need another one to go with him, to cover for injury and suspension...
    I dont think so. I already got another backup keeper at 100% to play fringe games. But I got 3 mc starting with 1 mc as substitute, 2 striker starting with 1 st as sub. Why not recommend me a mc?

No, the game does what it does best, provide people with players they dont need.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I dont think so. I already got another backup keeper at 100% to play fringe games. But I got 3 mc starting with 1 mc as substitute, 2 striker starting with 1 st as sub. Why not recommend me a mc?

No, the game does what it does best, provide people with players they dont need.
    This game is a total fake. The recommendations are ****ing pathetic... why on earth do i want to spend 79T on a striker when i got 3 strikers in my squad, all with 1 or 2 red stars... and he keeps recommend me only strikers. the only time i got something else other than GK and ST in 2 years was a MC in the last day of the season. thank you nordeus... this game is more than pathetic. not to say that some results are pre-arranged. no matter what you try to change during the match, the server knows better what to do. specially those from association. can't be more fake than the associations matches.

for example, i've lost today in ch league with a team 20% weaker than mine, and it was only me online. i've tried everything, couldn't score 1 ****ing goal.

i used to like this game, now i feel sorry for what he became. and that's why i will quit playing this game. so, **** you nordeus and all your stupid updates. you can delete my account by the way.
    Last edited by funqer; 05-16-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by czero View Post
    Never again will I buy GK from recommendations.
    He cost me 79T and Cup QF...
    why they have goals and assists stats for goalies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by czero View Post
    Never again will I buy GK from recommendations.
    He cost me 79T and Cup QF...
    maybe he was annoyed (the goalie) that you didnt trust him in league matches

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    My crystal ball predicts three Amc/ST
    the dick of a scout wants shooting - continually recommending players in positions i dont need and ignoring looking for players in areas i do. why u cant put requests in i dont know. striker /am or gk thats all i ever get in 12 seasons

Gert Funck likes this.

@ funqer
    The recommendations have only being going from around a year & 5 months ...not 2 years mate

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @ funqer
    The recommendations have only being going from around a year & 5 months ...not 2 years mate
    i'm sure you understand my point...that's a detail.
    Bunzo likes this.

So I just got offered my 4th GK of the season. The first one I bought. So why keep offering me GKs FFS.

Before I bought my first recommended GK when the new season had already started he was shown as 119%, and when I bought and he went into my squad he went down to 99%.. but all my players already had a 20% decrease, how is that possible?

Did anyone noticed any strange recommendations today? Me and my friend got 99% players for 79 tokens. It was always 119% for the best and most expensive player.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast