Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Recommended players - how the engine works

I've read quite a lot about the recommendation system. It seems there is a correlation between the number of players in one position and the recommendations itself, but it's not consistent. Like for example sometimes you have 1 GK only and you will get GK recommendations. But sometimes even if you have like 3 strong STs, you still get STs as a recommendations. But it seems that there is a tendency of the system to offer mostly GKs and STs.

So while I was reading I noticed someone saying that he only gets STs recommendations, for several seasons, even if he had 4 6 star STs. And he mentioned playin 4-5-1 or 5-4-1.

Therefore, let's join forces together and test if the formation is a trigger for the recommendations, although it makes no sense to play a defensive formation and receive an ST, but who knows.

Please post:

1. What formation are you using.
    2. What recommendations do you usually get.
    3. What's the quality of your players / how many you got for the position you get recommendation at the time you receive the recommendation.

I'll start:

1. 4-5V-1
    2. AMR/ST, AML/ST, AMC/ST, ST.
    3. My last AMC/ST, ST recommendations I got today, while I had already 3 - 7 star players: AMR/ST, AML/ST, ST.

From my logic, I will change the formation to 3-4-3 to see if I will instead receive DCs, DLs, DRs, as I really need defense players. Let's test.
    Last edited by rault; 11-08-2016 at 10:33 AM.