Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Recommended players - how the engine works

I've read quite a lot about the recommendation system. It seems there is a correlation between the number of players in one position and the recommendations itself, but it's not consistent. Like for example sometimes you have 1 GK only and you will get GK recommendations. But sometimes even if you have like 3 strong STs, you still get STs as a recommendations. But it seems that there is a tendency of the system to offer mostly GKs and STs.

So while I was reading I noticed someone saying that he only gets STs recommendations, for several seasons, even if he had 4 6 star STs. And he mentioned playin 4-5-1 or 5-4-1.

Therefore, let's join forces together and test if the formation is a trigger for the recommendations, although it makes no sense to play a defensive formation and receive an ST, but who knows.

Please post:

1. What formation are you using.
    2. What recommendations do you usually get.
    3. What's the quality of your players / how many you got for the position you get recommendation at the time you receive the recommendation.

I'll start:

1. 4-5V-1
    2. AMR/ST, AML/ST, AMC/ST, ST.
    3. My last AMC/ST, ST recommendations I got today, while I had already 3 - 7 star players: AMR/ST, AML/ST, ST.

From my logic, I will change the formation to 3-4-3 to see if I will instead receive DCs, DLs, DRs, as I really need defense players. Let's test.
    Last edited by rault; 11-08-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Famous
    I'll start because my answer to your questions will be basically the same as yours. But I must say that for 2 seasons I had just one GK in my roster and never a got a single one recommended.
    nikolgiorgos and FC Jacknes like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

AMR/ST, AML/ST, AMC/ST,
    that's what the game offers because you can spend token for them hopping that they 'll score more for your team.

Who gonna spend 60-70 token for a DC or MC ?
    About GK, maybe has to do that yours doesn't perform well and you have many goals conceded ?

From the very start last december …
    I´ve been offered AML/ AMR /AMC- Striker combination from 79 tokens( near 7 star)-109 tokens (near 8 star) or a Goal keeper.
    I usually play 451 v
    Quality of my players are 8 star

edit: Im not testing by changing formations as the recommendation option is clearly broken
    Last edited by Bunzo; 11-08-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    edit: Im not testing by changing formations as the recommendation option is clearly broken
    lol, yes indeed
    the only relation is with the quality of the team.
    As I drop quality with NIK, I never had a 6* player of 60-70 T , even if my 1st squad is full 6* players - lol
    madflo19, Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    From the very start last december …
    I´ve been offered AML/ AMR /AMC- Striker combination from 79 tokens( near 7 star)-109 tokens (near 8 star) or a Goal keeper.
    I usually play 451 v
    Quality of my players are 8 star

Agreed ! since start (keepers and strikers only) both first and second team, I have tryed lowering quality, having several keepers and a bunch of striker... the difference is the same

I don't see how formation or tactics should reflect on the outcome
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I once got a DC/DL + free-kick SA with my second team for a few tokens (29 ? I can't remember). He was 19 and was my best scorer for two seasons: just a dream... that never took place again!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 11-09-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

My best ever player in the history of my club was also my first ever recommended player purchase. He's just played a big part in winning me a 19th League Title and got me to a 4th CL Final in a row.

KFC Loella,
    Level 36
    18 League Titles,
    5 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    I believe recommendations trigger if you dont have back-up of a position.

I playing 4-1-2-1-2 and i have full rooster 22 players. Each positions have have at least 1-3 sub/ reserves covered. And the scout didn't give me recommendation the entire season.

only last few days i sold 2 strikers in my sub, and only left 2 strikers in my starting , i immediately get recommendation AML/ST at Q 117 the next day.

Coincidentally i have a ML/AML and 2 AMC/AMR in my squad. So i guess the game decided to gave me AML instead of AMR.

The AML/ST recommended is Q 117, my existing best striker is 113.

Last season i remember i also got recommended a ST with Q 111, but that time my best ST is 105.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 11-09-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    My best ever player in the history of my club was also my first ever recommended player purchase. He's just played a big part in winning me a 19th League Title and got me to a 4th CL Final in a row.

KFC Loella,
    Level 36
    18 League Titles,
    5 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    Did u feed him green pack or how did he lasted that many seasons?

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast